February Crowd levels

isobar

Mouseketeer
Ok I know this is short notice but we will be visiting the world the 21st through the 27th of Feb. Any idea what crowd levels are like that time of the year?

As long as you are not near President's Day (some schools get the whole week off) and not near Mardi Gras (ditto) crowds should be fine. I always plan for crowds though, expect the worst and hope for the best :)

Great info thanks. On a side note was able to get ressie at Pop Century or favorite place. Yoo Whoo!:dance3:

I'm leaving on monday 2/15 and staying through friday 2/19. Does anyone know what the average wait time for the rides will be? I hoping for very low crowds. I'm so excited. I haven't been to Disney World in 3 years! That's an eternity for me.:yay:

The 15th to the 19th is expected to be very busy. It is school vacation for all here in the northeast and it is Mardi Gras week and the folks in NOLA are off as well. Here's the bright side of this. We just returned (sadly). We were there from 2/6-2/12. Some of the days listed on the crowd calendar were 7's and 8's and we never waited more than 20 minutes for any single ride or show. So, either the calendar was very wrong or 7's and 8's are more manageable than I anticipated. Plan accordingly. We did not do a formalized plan but we had a general idea of what we wanted to do. We did not arrive at the parks at rope drop. But, were were there shortly after (30-45 mins later). We rode what we wanted to ride...usually 2 or 3 times with little wait and got a FP for later. The 2 attractions that were most difficult were TSM and Soarin. But, we got FP for both and did them later in each day (did not ride right away, the wait was 30 mins right off the bat). Wait times were lowest until early afternoon when they hit between 30-60 minutes. But, since we had gone fairly early and got FP for 2-3 of our favorite rides, we were set for the busy times with the FP and the less crowded rides and shows. Also, I used TP Lines on my iPhone. It was great until the last day. The posted times were actually a few mins high which was great. For some reason, the last day we were at the parks (2/11), the times were all messed up even though they showed recently updated and I refreshed often. Have fun and good luck!

I'm leaving on monday 2/15 and staying through friday 2/19. Does anyone know what the average wait time for the rides will be? I hoping for very low crowds. I'm so excited. I haven't been to Disney World in 3 years! That's an eternity for me.:yay:

You do realize that is President's week? Check out the above crowd calendar link, looks like mostly all 8's and 7's.

Don't get completely freaked out just because it's sPresident's week. WE have gone a couple of times during that week (DW and I are both teachers) and it's fine. Yes you'll have a little company, but nowhere as bad x-mas, Thanksgiving, spring break, or the month of July for that matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter