• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 8th 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hi. I just wanted to check if it was possible to participate in both fish extender groups--I did this on my last cruise. :) Lmk. Thanks!!:cool1: Jennifer

Hello everyone. Never realized that a forum like this existed and was hoping to join in to join the fun. This is going to be our 5th Disney Cruise travelling with our 3 sons (9,9 &11)and was always wondering about those Fish Extenders we see by the doors. We do decorate our cabin doors but would be more fun taking part in the Fish Extender exchanges....our kids would get a kick out of getting surprises each day during the cruise. Kids are always looking to make friends and hope to make lots on this trip.
:wave2:

This will be our first disney cruise and we are so excited!a friend of mine just got off the fantasy and told me about this forum and FE! I would love to join the Facebook group and find out how to sign up for FE...it won't let me send a pm since I don't have 10 posts...is anyone able to send me the link to the group...thanks so much!

Good morning all!

There is a spread sheet for signing up for the FE Exchange. Pages have been added for the Drinkology class, wrist bands, t-shirts and scrapbook page exchange.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuhdUM8h24wNdHV0cE0xMGpiOVA5NXpQampTSGE5eUE#gid=0

The link can also be found on the facebook page.

Please feel free to sign up for any/all of the events you are interested in.

Let me know if I forgot an event that needs a sign up page!

Have a wonderful day!

Here is the link to join the group. If you complete the first page on the spreadsheet you will get placed in one of the FE groups.

Wanted to ask the group...Does anyone know if the Fantasy has an exercise/gym area? If they do is there an extra cost to use it? What type of equipment do they have?
Hoping to loose at least 10 lbs before the cruise and want to make sure I can continue while on vacation. (that way I won't feel guilty of all the great foods I will be consuming). :dogdance:

Wanted to ask the group...Does anyone know if the Fantasy has an exercise/gym area? If they do is there an extra cost to use it? What type of equipment do they have?
Hoping to loose at least 10 lbs before the cruise and want to make sure I can continue while on vacation. (that way I won't feel guilty of all the great foods I will be consuming). :dogdance:

Yes, there is a gym, and quite a nice one. It has some free weights, most of the major muscle-isolation machines, plus treadmills and similar items. It's been a while since I was on the Fantasy (like since the Maiden Voyage), but I recall thinking it was so much more spacious and well-equipped than the Classic ships.

And no, there's no extra cost to use these facilities. They're included in your fare.

Hope that helps! :3dglasses
Richard

Last call for FE groups - there is a poll on our Facebook group please check it out :)

Does anyone know if there is anything special happening for Valentine's Day on the cruise?

Does anyone know if there is anything special happening for Valentine's Day on the cruise?

I have gone on a cruise during the week of Valentines Day for several years and they really don't do too much to celebrate Valentines Day on the cruises. If you book Dinner at Palo on Valentines Day, all the ladies get a red rose when they arrive at the Restuarant. A few years ago, on Valentines Day, they handed out very cute "Lady and the Tramp" swirly straws to everyone during that night's Main Show. Also, the photographers sometimes give out small paper Valentine Cards (with characters on them) to people after they get their photos taken. I usually get the "two kissing swans" towel animal in my Cabin on Valentines Day along with a few extra pieces of chocolate. I wish they had special Valentine Backdrops for the photos or the characters would come out dressed in Valentine Attire, but I have not seen either of those on a cruise yet. The kids clubs may have special Valentines Day activities but I am not certain since my kids have never been with me on any of the cruises I have taken during Valentines Week. They don't have any special menu items that I can recall in the MDRs on Valentines Day. Hope this information helps!

We sailed last year on Valentine's Day too. GODIVA chocolate chefs were onboard. They had cooking classes and seminars. They sold chocolates in the gift shops with daily specials. We are really hoping they will be back this year!

Hello! Are we too late to be placed in a FE group? This is our first time with all if this and I know I'm doing this so last minute! Thanks!

Hello! Are we too late to be placed in a FE group? This is our first time with all if this and I know I'm doing this so last minute! Thanks!

If you go to the 1st page of this thread, there's a Facebook Group created for this specific cruise. Just ask to be added and there is a pinned post where you can enter your information. There is a column in there for joining FE groups. We just started a 4th group because of the number of people who joined (if we kept them in 1-2 groups it would be a lot of FE gifts to hand out). Leanne M. manages the list and you can double check with her on joining. The only reason why they initially had a cut off date for the FE's is so people can know how many FE's to bring or make if they customize the gifts - since the 4th group was recently started I think you can still sign up for that group.
P.S. This is our first time also doing FE exchange.

If you go to the 1st page of this thread, there's a Facebook Group created for this specific cruise. Just ask to be added and there is a pinned post where you can enter your information. There is a column in there for joining FE groups. We just started a 4th group because of the number of people who joined (if we kept them in 1-2 groups it would be a lot of FE gifts to hand out). Leanne M. manages the list and you can double check with her on joining. The only reason why they initially had a cut off date for the FE's is so people can know how many FE's to bring or make if they customize the gifts - since the 4th group was recently started I think you can still sign up for that group.
P.S. This is our first time also doing FE exchange.

Thank you!!!

Our cruise docs came today...bet everyone else's will be arriving in a flurry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter