• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 8th 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise Meet

My new pass porter says it is on day 4 which is st Martin day. Hope this helps!

I can confirm...booked our Palo and excursion reservations for this cruise and pirate night is listed on night 4, St. Maarten.

Thanks! We are paid in full!!!!! Just waiting to book Palo! :) anyone excited yet??

Thank so much!! I am glad it isn't the last night!

What exactly is a pass porter? :)

Pass porter is a book you can order that is an amazing guide to Disney cruises. They also have guides for the parks too. If you have never cruised, I would recommend getting one. It is a great resource for all cruise things - sample menus, room descriptions, ship maps, excursions descriptions and ratings for every port etc...

Just google pass porter for Disney cruise if you want to check it out!

Thanks! We are paid in full!!!!! Just waiting to book Palo! :) anyone excited yet??

Yup!! Got our cabana/dining/excursions booked last weekend!

One thing that was interesting is that they mentioned you couldn't do a table of 5 for Remy brunch... yet we have a table of 5 booked for Remy dinner on the cruise...

Newbie! Looking forward to getting to know you all! We are crusin' to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I will be traveling with my DH and 3 kids DS 14, DS 9, DD 6, my brother and his wife and their 2 DD (5) & (3) and my parents!

We are on this cruise. It is my Dad Frank, Me Connie, Claire, Karen ans Nancy. We are in Cabin 8668. We have our Palo for dinner and brunch made. Also have our cabana #7.

hello connieosci
just read your post and we are in room 8666. it is neat to talk to the family that will be traveling next to us. we are scott, sandy, brittany and caitlyn. we are from burlington ontario canada. hope to talk to you more before feb. 109 days to go.

Hi everyone,
Just posting to say that we were going to be cruising with you, but now we can't make it (now cruising in May)...but just to let people on here know, if they might be interested, I just released two of the very aft cabins on deck 9 with the biggest balconies, next to each other......hope someone who likes this location can snag them.

Happy cruising !!!:)

Very, very excited to be going on this cruise! We are doing a week at Disney World staying at the Art of Animation and then the week on the cruise. We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Valentines Day! It will be me (Tanya) DH Jim, DD Maggie (7) and DD Kaitlyn (5). First time to WDW and first time on a cruise. In fact it will be Kaitlyn's first time on an airplane! All so very exciting! There is so much to learn it is almost overwhelming! I have been looking at different information everyday so it is very likely that I am the most excited in our family! We will be doing the FE exchange now that I have figured it all out (I think!). I actually found the Facebook group first so were on that. Anything else I should know!!we are from just outside of Edmonton, Alberta. Can't wait to meet everyone and make new friends!

Cruise booked - check, Disney world trip booked - check, flights booked - check, travel insurance booked - check! Just need to book excursions on the 24th and then not go crazy with the wait! Maybe my fairy godmother could come pack for me as we get closer! So excited!

Hello all,
Its been awhile since I have been on here. Was going back and forth with cruising these dates, and just decided the hell with it - I'm in.
At this point I am going it alone. However, I am trying to talk my cousin into going with me.
Got my new redemption card ordered, all paid up and going to start counting the days.
Last time I was on here - there was interest in doing wristbands and such; did this idea die? If so, no biggie. One less thing I have to do.
Hope all is well
FH

Hi Everyone! I'm new here. I'm usually on Cruise Critic.. so this is new! I just added myself to the Facebook group as well. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise! We are crazy about Disney and we're DVC members. Looking forward meeting you all!

Hello all,
Its been awhile since I have been on here. Was going back and forth with cruising these dates, and just decided the hell with it - I'm in.
At this point I am going it alone. However, I am trying to talk my cousin into going with me.
Got my new redemption card ordered, all paid up and going to start counting the days.
Last time I was on here - there was interest in doing wristbands and such; did this idea die? If so, no biggie. One less thing I have to do.
Hope all is well
FH

Welcome back! :wave2:
We dropped the wristband idea because you had left the cruise so there wasn't anyone heading up that project. Do you want to see how much interest there is now in getting them?

Booked today and found the FB page. This will be our first DCL vaca. I'm Christine, traveling with my husband, Gary, and out daughter, Hope - who turns 7 on the day we sail! We are also traveling with our moms, Carolyn and Kate.

I need to see what people leave for gifts before I decide on the FE...are we talking candy/$store? Do you leave something every day?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey Janelle2014,
I can do them. But, I think the real question is... Does anybody want them?
They would be about $2 per band for printing and shipping.
Thoughts?
Perhaps a person in each FE would want to go in together as FE gifts?!
FH

It was an idea that was brought up quite awhile ago.
The idea behind it was: we would know who the other DIS Board cruisers were.
The idea has since been kicked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter