February 8th 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise Meet

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.
What are you guys thinking about the FE? I am starting to stress out about the quantity of rooms! I can only imagine that as it gets closer more rooms and people will be added. Have we considered a number that it will split if it splits at all? For a first timer who is not at all crafty it can get very overwhelming!

Thanks ladies for words of encouragement!! I keep thinking of a gift that I would like to get and then when you add my lack of abilities I am VERY limited!! Lol!! I think I will do 20 gifts to start. :)

Thanks ladies for words of encouragement!! I keep thinking of a gift that I would like to get and then when you add my lack of abilities I am VERY limited!! Lol!! I think I will do 20 gifts to start. :)

Yeah I am so not creative, but I've been making a list of neat items! I still have lots of time to learn, right? :rolleyes1

We will be on this cruise My name is Phil and my Wife Rachel and our son Devon who just turned 1 in April will let you know when we get our room number. :) we were on Lat Years Cupids Cruise on the Magic and loved it.

We will be on this cruise My name is Phil and my Wife Rachel and our son Devon who just turned 1 in April will let you know when we get our room number. :) we were on Lat Years Cupids Cruise on the Magic and loved it.

Welcome Phil and family. :wave2:
Nice to have another family joining in on the fun here.
We are from Florida too!! About 40 miles from Longwood. Howdy neighbor.

Kathy

Can't wait to see you both again And meet your little one :)

Welcome! Our DD is currently 17 mths. We're from Florida as well.

Good morning everyone from a wet, soggy Florida.

I have ducks swimming in my back yard this morning :rotfl2:

Glad its only a rental while our home is being built. The small back yard slopes down about 3 feet and with every hard rain it turns into a lake.:rolleyes1 There are 2 drains but when it rains this hard it takes forever for it to drain out.

Have a great day everyone,

Kathy

Good morning everyone,

I too am not very crafty or creative for FE gifts, but I have fun trying.
My adult granddaughter is going to help me a bit this time for the ladies. He is very creative, so she will give her old grandma a helping hand. I need it!:lmao:

Hope everyone's week went well.

Tomorrow we start a new work week,
so we will be 1 week closer to our cruise!!! :yay:

Have a great day everyone,

Kathy

Just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for 02/08/2013. Does anyone know about the Fish Extenders?

Good morning everyone! Haven't been on in awhile and just wanted to say hi and WOW!!! Our group is really growing! :cool1:

I don't know if anyone remembers the fires in Colorado Springs of 2012, but we are experiencing the same exact thing as we speak. Fire officials think the same thing as they did last year......arson. :headache::mad: The smell of fire smoke is overpowering here in the hospital and I can see the fire raging from the L&D windows, it's that close. Many of our nurses have had to leave work tonight to evacuate their homes. Again, the same exact thing as last year.... the suspected arsonist was never caught and officials are thinking it's the same one as last year ugh

I can't believe how fast time is going by. It seems like just yesterday that we were getting off the Fantasy, but it was 5 months ago!!! Before you know it, we will be on her again...woo hoo!

Shannon

Good morning everyone! Haven't been on in awhile and just wanted to say hi and WOW!!! Our group is really growing! :cool1:

I don't know if anyone remembers the fires in Colorado Springs of 2012, but we are experiencing the same exact thing as we speak. Fire officials think the same thing as they did last year......arson. :headache::mad: The smell of fire smoke is overpowering here in the hospital and I can see the fire raging from the L&D windows, it's that close. Many of our nurses have had to leave work tonight to evacuate their homes. Again, the same exact thing as last year.... the suspected arsonist was never caught and officials are thinking it's the same one as last year ugh

I can't believe how fast time is going by. It seems like just yesterday that we were getting off the Fantasy, but it was 5 months ago!!! Before you know it, we will be on her again...woo hoo!

Shannon

Wow...sorry to hear it! Stay safe!

Just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for 02/08/2013. Does anyone know about the Fish Extenders?

WELCOME!!!!!

We do have a FE list. Its on the FB page for this cruise.

On page 1 the first post has the link to go to the FB page and request to join it. As soon as your accepted there you can add your name to the FE list.

Be sure and look at the bottom of the link for the FE for links to other fun events we want to do on this cruise. Please sign up there for anything your interested in. There isn't a lot of detail about those events listed but once there is if you are not interested you can always drop out. Of course we want you to join everything if you want to!!! The more people the better!!:thumbsup2

Please ask any questions about them here and we will try to answer them if that helps describe what each event is about. We will try to do all of the events on sea days.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Kathy

There is now a facebook group for our children to get to know each other pre-cruise, for privacy reasons the link is only available on our facebook group (or by sending me a private message)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter