February 8, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami

WyBec's Mom

Earning My Ears
Just booked our first Disney cruise! Although we have been on several "other" cruises in the past, we are really excited for this magic experience.

We are hearing about the Fish Extender exchange and are very interested. Any information on how we participate?

Last edited:

Hi! Just requested to join the Facebook group. This will be my husband and I's first cruise ever and we are celebrating our sons 2nd birthday! We are SO excited. I just learned that groups like this existed this week from a friend doing a different Disney Cruise. Still don't quite understand the whole fish extender thing but we are in :)

i cannot find the group on Facebook.....what is the title?? the number isn't coming up with anything.

Thank you!!

A friend just booked this as her first DCL cruise and I am trying to explain rotational dining and dinner timing. Has anyone called to see which night is pirate night and which night the restaurant will be repeated?

Thanks!

Not sure which night will be repeated but the pirate night is the evening of Castaway Cay (the first day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter