• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 7, 2015 - Fantasy

thanks for organizing the FE! I tried to pm you but I guess i need to post 4 more times until it lets me. lol

The curse of being a "newbie"/ lol

I understand. We can get you there. Are you excited about going on a Disney cruise? Oh course you are! Who am I kidding? :rotfl2:

What are you most excited about for the cruise?

(btw, the posts don't have to be meaningful really. You just have to post something haha)

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
ummmm, what can i talk about....

This will be our second disney cruise (we book this one before we even got off the ship from our 1st one) and we cannot wait to leave this 11 degree weather!!

I really hope we aren't "let down" because the 1st cruise was so awesome and everything was new to us, and this one will be on the same ship and almost the same room. (Was that a run-on sentance? LOL)

I understand. We can get you there. Are you excited about going on a Disney cruise? Oh course you are! Who am I kidding? :rotfl2:

What are you most excited about for the cruise?

(btw, the posts don't have to be meaningful really. You just have to post something haha)

and to answer your question, I am most excited about unplugging for a week IN THE SUN!!!
We loved every minute of our cruise last year. (Even when our daughter had a fever and we missed Costa Maya.)

What is YOUR favorite thing to do on the ship?

Between ordering room service and sitting on my verandah, I'm not sure which one wins! I just can't wait for our cruise!

If anyone can't PM yet and wants to join the FE group, you can also email me at labdogs42 @ gmail.com (take the spaces out). I'm also organizing mixology classes for anyone interested on 2/8 at 2pm or 2/9 at 2pm. :thumbsup2

and to answer your question, I am most excited about unplugging for a week IN THE SUN!!!
We loved every minute of our cruise last year. (Even when our daughter had a fever and we missed Costa Maya.)

What is YOUR favorite thing to do on the ship?

I think my favorite thing to do is watch the entertainment! They have such amazing entertainment and being a theatre person, I could sit there all day watching their shows!

Im looking forward to enjoying my family away from the daily routine. Well most of my family. We're leaving our toddler behind with my parents.

And movies.

Between ordering room service and sitting on my verandah, I'm not sure which one wins! I just can't wait for our cruise!

If anyone can't PM yet and wants to join the FE group, you can also email me at labdogs42 @ gmail.com (take the spaces out). I'm also organizing mixology classes for anyone interested on 2/8 at 2pm or 2/9 at 2pm. :thumbsup2

What exactly are mixology classes?

What exactly are mixology classes?

They are onboard classes where you learn to mix alcoholic beverages (and then get to drink them). We've organized two private classes for cruisers ahead of time. They will be held on 2/8 and 2/9 at 2 pm. Cost is $20 per person and will be charged to your stateroom. If interested, send labdogs an email.

They are onboard classes where you learn to mix alcoholic beverages (and then get to drink them). We've organized two private classes for cruisers ahead of time. They will be held on 2/8 and 2/9 at 2 pm. Cost is $20 per person and will be charged to your stateroom. If interested, send labdogs an email.

Thank you!:yay:

I just learned about FE groups earlier this week. Is it too late to join for this cruise. My family would love to participate. Just not sure what to do next...

I just learned about FE groups earlier this week. Is it too late to join for this cruise. My family would love to participate. Just not sure what to do next...

Email labdogs42 (see quote below) for more info!

Hi. This will be my families first disney cruise. Trying to get in an FE list. I can't seem to figure it out.
Help
Liz

Hello all.... Our family of 5 will be joining you and would love to be part of FE. We are a travelling as a children's wish foundation family and I am trying to make the most out of our days on board. I will send an email to lab dogs as identified above. My 9 year old son is looking at making some friends quickly do he does not have to "hang out" with mom and dad all day... Any other 7-11 yr old boys out there?:cool1::cool1:

Hello all.... Our family of 5 will be joining you and would love to be part of FE. We are a travelling as a children's wish foundation family and I am trying to make the most out of our days on board. I will send an email to lab dogs as identified above. My 9 year old son is looking at making some friends quickly do he does not have to "hang out" with mom and dad all day... Any other 7-11 yr old boys out there?:cool1::cool1:

Cool! My son, AJ is 9, turning 10 on the cruise! So, maybe they can hang out! I'll email you and we can work out some details. There are a few kids in that age range in the group! Welcome!

Hi All! From Milwaukee here. We have booked this cruise. We have 3 boys, 4 (almost 5), 8 and 11 (almost 12).

I would really like to meet some other adults early on in the cruise, that always makes it a bit more fun. Is there a DIS board meeting plan or anything?

This is our second disney cruise, the first being only 4 days. We booked two GYT rooms so don't have room assignments yet. Arrrgghhh!!!

Ali

Hi All! From Milwaukee here. We have booked this cruise. We have 3 boys, 4 (almost 5), 8 and 11 (almost 12).

I would really like to meet some other adults early on in the cruise, that always makes it a bit more fun. Is there a DIS board meeting plan or anything?

This is our second disney cruise, the first being only 4 days. We booked two GYT rooms so don't have room assignments yet. Arrrgghhh!!!

Ali

Welcome! Looks like everyone got their GYT assignments today and are all excited. There is a cruise meet scheduled. Email labdogs for more info. See below.

Welcome! Looks like everyone got their GYT assignments today and are all excited. There is a cruise meet scheduled. Email labdogs for more info. See below.

Thanks! Yes we got our assignment and I'm super psyched. We got connecting rooms category 4E on floor 5 near the kids clubs. On our last sailing we were on the magic, but on the same floor as the kids clubs and I loved it. Can't wait to see the fantasy :)

Thanks! Yes we got our assignment and I'm super psyched. We got connecting rooms category 4E on floor 5 near the kids clubs. On our last sailing we were on the magic, but on the same floor as the kids clubs and I loved it. Can't wait to see the fantasy :)

Oh cool! Yours is the first GTY assignment I've seen get assigned to the 5th floor. This is our first cruise, Disney or otherwise. We chose 5 to be close to the kids clubs. Can't wait!

Oh cool! Yours is the first GTY assignment I've seen get assigned to the 5th floor. This is our first cruise, Disney or otherwise. We chose 5 to be close to the kids clubs. Can't wait!

Do you have any boys? OF course I say that and my 4 year old son's best friend is a girl :rolleyes: I know my boys will be looking for some buddies to play with.

This is only our second cruise... ever. Last was only a 4 night so this is our first week long. I have a job where it is hard to disconnect so it was great being on a boat where its hard to connect, it allowed me to relax!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter