• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 5, 2016 on the Dream

Hi. I already put our names in for the Fish Extender group. We were in Cabin 9512. We have moved cabins. Our new cabin is Stateroom 6056. Our daughter is Hope and she is 8 years old. Please let me know if this is ok. I don't want to mess up any lists! Thank you!!!!

I updated the Fish Extender list with your new cabin number. Thanks!

Hello Everyone!!! I'm so excited this will be my third cruise but my first Disney cruise. This is going to be a huge surprise for my daughter who will be celebrating her birthday on the day we leave!!! Myself, my fiancee, my daughters, Isabella 6 and Chloe 2, my mother, sister and MIL are all very excited!!!

Could we add Isabella and Chloe to the fish extenders? We are in room 5652.
Thanks, and we can't wait for the cruise!!!! Only 38 days left!!!

Welcome! Isabella and Chloe are added to the list. :)

Hi everyone! I am late to the party and completely new to the fish extender idea. I have a 9 year old and we have another family going with us and they have an 11 year old. Are we able to get in on the fish extenders with this group? I saw it mentioned in a couple posts but there are a ton so I figured I'd double check for the latest info. Thank you so much for any help you can give me. ☺️

Absolutely, we can add them. Just let me know names, ages, gender and cabin numbers and I'll add them. Welcome!

Has anyone received paperwork yet? I thought I read we should received something.

Oh, I really hope we are not too late to join! This is our 1st Disney Cruise! DH, DW, DS(10) and DD(8)...she will turn 9 on the cruise!! We are in stateroom #7086. Very excited!!

Dawson...boy..10yrs old...#7086
Fairley...girl..8yrs. old (will turn 9 on cruise)...#7086

SORRY...forgot to put this information on previous message.

I know we are late to the party, but DH and I just decided to take a last minute cruise :) We would love to join the FE Group if it is not too late!

Hi. I was wondering if we give a gift each day? Or one gift? I want to have enough. Also, do we or can we give gifts to the adults? I wasn't sure what we should do. Thanks! Also, will there be a cutoff day to add to the list? I'd hate to miss any little ones.

Ooops forgot to add that we are in Stateroom 5044 :) Just DH and I :)

I went ahead and added you and your DH. I just put you in as Dagny and DH of Dagny. If you'd like to add first names, let me know. :) Welcome!

Hi. I was wondering if we give a gift each day? Or one gift? I want to have enough. Also, do we or can we give gifts to the adults? I wasn't sure what we should do. Thanks! Also, will there be a cutoff day to add to the list? I'd hate to miss any little ones.

I plan to give one gift per person on the list and we're going to stick to the names on the list. Let's make the unofficial cutoff day for the list two weeks before the sail date. That would be Friday, January 22nd. That will give everyone time to get their list printed off and purchases made and assembled. (If someone wants to be added after that point, I will still add them, of course. But with the understanding that not everyone will be checking back that close to the sail date.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter