February 5, 2016 on the Dream

KKHagwood

Earning My Ears
We've just booked for our first cruise! Since no one else has started this thread yet I thought I would. Hopefully lots of experienced cruisers will join us so that I can learn tons before we sail.

Last edited:
Please post a link to this thread - http://www.disboards.com/threads/february-5-2016-on-the-dream.3381909/ - in the 2016 Dream Cruise Meets thread at the top of the Cruise Meets board. That way, Irish Cowboy can add your thread to the list so that other cruisers can find your thread and join in.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello....... We will be joining you on this cruise. It will be me ( Tina ) and my DH Chuck. First time on the Dream. We were on the Fantasy in 2012 and loved it !!

Great! Glad to know we won't be the only ones on the ship! We'll be doing two days at the parks before the cruise so I'm really looking forward to lots of downtime and relaxation. DH (Brent) and I (Kathryn) plan to do as little as possible while DS6 spends lots of active kid time in the kids' club.

Hi Kathryn :) Only 333 more days till we set sail.:sail:I found out after we booked this cruise that the last night of cruise is the superbowl. We are even more excited
now ! It will be exciting to see the game on deck.

hi all we book this cruise every year for the Super bowl. if all goes well this will be 6 years in a row. actually we will book next week 4/26/15 on the Magic. like the 10% discount
booked Dream 7/29/2015 5 night 2 CC island days good show will be our 66th Disney cruise.. cannot wait.

Last edited:
Hi Kathryn :) Only 333 more days till we set sail.:sail:I found out after we booked this cruise that the last night of cruise is the superbowl. We are even more excited
now ! It will be exciting to see the game on deck.

great we have been on 5 super bowl cruises in a row. it is a wonderful time. recommend it.

Hi everyone! DH and I booked this cruise last month. We're leaving the kids at home this time. This will be out 6th Disney Cruise and 13th cruise. We booked specifically for Super Bowl. We thought it would be fun!

I've started a Fish Extenders list....see post below....post #16 is where I'll keep the list.

Last edited:
Howdy friends! I booked this when we saw that the kids' club was getting the Millennium Falcon... now hubby has to go play in there during open house LOL. This is our 16th DCL cruise, and our third time on the Dream.

Hi Guys! We just switched our dates to this cruise. We're doing a b2b with the 2/8-12 sailing. We'll get the superbowl and mardi gras! This will be our 6th cruise and 2nd time on the dream. My husband, two kids (DD10 and DS12), along with my bff and her son (9) will be joining me. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey y'all! We will be onboard for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but first time on the Dream. Not only myself, husband,my daughter, and my son, but my mother, sister, niece, and mother in law will be going with us.
Is anyone interested in doing fish extenders?

Hey y'all! We will be onboard for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but first time on the Dream. Not only myself, husband,my daughter, and my son, but my mother, sister, niece, and mother in law will be going with us.
Is anyone interested in doing fish extenders?
Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise. We'd like to do the Fish Extenders. It's myself, my husband and our 8year old daughter. Any info on how to get started would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise. We'd like to do the Fish Extenders. It's myself, my husband and our 8year old daughter. Any info on how to get started would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I'd be happy to get a Fish Extenders list going on this thread. I just need name/ages/genders of those participating and your room number. And any special instructions you might want to share.

FISH EXTENDER LIST ORGANIZED BY CABIN NUMBER:
1) Jeff, King, Adult, 5044
2) Dagny, Queen, Adult, 5044
3) Zachary, Prince, age 16, 5044
4) Isabella, Princess, age 6, 5652 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 6 on the cruise!) FAVORITE CHARACTER: Elsa from Frozen
5) Chloe, Princess, age 2, 5652 FAVORITE CHARACTER: Anna from Frozen
6) Hope, Princess, age 8, 6056 (first Disney cruise) FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Stitch & Belle
7) Ava, Princess, age 11, 7008 (first cruise) FAVORITE CHARACTER: ARIEL
8) Dawson, Prince, age 10, 7086 (first Disney cruise)
9) Fairley, Princess, age 8, 7086 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 9 on the cruise! First Disney cruise)
10) Parker, Princess, age 4, 7516 (first cruise) FAVORITE CHARACTER: ARIEL
11) Georgia, Princess, age 11 months, 7516 (first cruise)
12) Olivia, Princess, age 4, 8016 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 5 on the cruise! First cruise.) FAVORITE CHARACTER: MINNIE MOUSE
13) Ryan, Prince, age 2, 8016 (first cruise) FAVORITE CHARACTER: MICKEY MOUSE
14) Reid, Prince, age 6, 8170 (first cruise)
15) Dawson, Prince, age 10, 8170 (first cruise)
16) Makenzie, Princess, age 14, 8170 (first cruise)
17) Jasmyn, Princess, age 23, 8170 (she is a Disney princess at heart!)
18) Nicole, Queen, age 44, 8170 (first cruise)
19) Lily, Princess, age 5, 8588 (first cruise and surprise trip)
20) Giovanni, Prince, age 8, 9057 (first Disney cruise)
21) Alessandro, Prince, age 5, 9057 (first Disney cruise)
22) Destiny, Princess, age 3, 9077 (first cruise) FAVORITE CHARACTER: Princess Tiana
23) Nathaniel, Prince, age 8, 9082
24) Samantha, Princess, age 9, 9082 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 10 on the cruise!)

FISH EXTENDER LIST ORGANIZED BY AGE:
1) Georgia, Princess, age 11 months, 7516 (first cruise)
2) Chloe, Princess, age 2, 5652
3) Ryan, Prince, age 2, 8016 (first cruise)
4) Destiny, Princess, age 3, 9077 (first cruise)
5) Parker, Princess, age 4, 7516 (first cruise)
6) Olivia, Princess, age 4, 8016 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 5 on the cruise! First cruise.)
7) Lily, Princess, age 5, 8588 (first cruise and surprise trip)
8) Alessandro, Prince, age 5, 9057 (first Disney cruise)
9) Isabella, Princess, age 6, 5652 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 6 on the cruise!)
10) Reid, Prince, age 6, 8170 (first cruise)
11) Hope, Princess, age 8, 6056 (first Disney cruise)
12) Giovanni, Prince, age 8, 9057 (first Disney cruise)
13) Fairley, Princess, age 8, 7086 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 9 on the cruise! First Disney cruise)
14) Nathaniel, Prince, age 8, 9082
15) Samantha, Princess, age 9, 9082 (celebrating a birthday -- turning 10 on the cruise!)
16) Dawson, Prince, age 10, 7086 (first Disney cruise)
17) Dawson, Prince, age 10, 8170 (first cruise)
18) Ava, Princess, age 11, 7008 (first cruise)
19) Makenzie, Princess, age 14, 8170 (first cruise)
20) Zachary, Prince, age 16, 5044
21) Jasmyn, Princess, age 23, 8170 (she is a Disney princess at heart!)
22) Nicole, Queen, age 44, 8170 (first cruise)
23) Dagny, Queen, Adult, 5044
24) Jeff, King, Adult, 5044

Last edited:
I'd be happy to get a Fish Extenders list going on this thread. Or I can start a separate Fish Extenders thread for our sail date. Whichever you'd prefer. I just need name/ages/genders of those participating and your room number. And any special instructions you might want to share.
Thank you! Our daughter Hope is 8 years old.

Hi everyone!
I never even thought to check the DIS for cruise groups. We're booked for this cruise, too. It's our first cruise ever. Me (Carrie), DH (Phil), and our sons (B, 11) and (S, 4) are headed to the parks for a week afterward, but I'm looking forward to the cruise the most. :)
The boys don't know yet - we're telling them on Christmas.

I don't know much about the Fish Extenders. I'm going to research that now!

Hi everyone!
I never even thought to check the DIS for cruise groups. We're booked for this cruise, too. It's our first cruise ever. Me (Carrie), DH (Phil), and our sons (B, 11) and (S, 4) are headed to the parks for a week afterward, but I'm looking forward to the cruise the most. :)
The boys don't know yet - we're telling them on Christmas.

I don't know much about the Fish Extenders. I'm going to research that now!
This will be my 2nd cruise. First time on DCL and 1st ever for our sons (9 & 10 years old when we sail) We are celebrating one of our sons 10th birthday!im interested in the Fish Extender thing also! Just started my research!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter