February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Thanks for the info on Chankanaab Imackay. After much indecision we have decided - for the time being - to go there. We could not decide between Paradise and Chankanaab for awhile but there some to be so much more to see at Chankanaab. I found a coupon for $2 off adult and $1 off kids admission by googling.

My daughter in law was here making here gifts this weekend and she made extra also so if you would like to add her you can.....She is Deb with DD Tailor 12 DS Adison 9 and DS Gideon 5. Stateroom 6047.
Also her gifts for the kids are girl/boy can you indicate which are boys and which are girls on the list if it is not to much trouble....We really appreciate your work in taking care of the details

Both parties in our family group are on deck six. Us interior and them up the walk a ways...but you guys are only one floor up. :)

Sorry I took so long, didn't realize lmackay had put the info up on the thread. LOL was waiting on PM. Anyway, now everyone knows how ditsy I can be. Here's the link to the mini FE group information!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwPv4I3U5M13THFTOC1fRThsZWM

Please let me know if the link works right, it's my first time linking my drive to a forum!

--Carla

We want to join! Room 8072 owen&elizabeth 20 th anniversary! Plus Jackson 4, jake 1.5 and James 8 months :)

You're welcome!
Here's a door sign I made to put on our door for Pirate Night!

Disney+Pirate+Door+Sign.jpg

How do you make these? You did such a great job!

I have some of those photo magnets that you slide the photo into then slap on the fridge....those would work right? My hubs is skeptical of the whole "decorate your door" thing...but it sounds like fun, and will help the mini-me to recognize our room, I think.

I have also printed stuff out on card stock paper (much cheaper than magnets or laminating). I put all of them in a folder to keep them nice and the add sticker magnets (again cheap at Walmart) to the back when we get inboard! They have always worked great!

Sounds like fun.. I kind of want to try a dolphin encounter but my fear of fish seems to be holding me back.. (i know.. weird...) :rolleyes2

We're from Arkansas and are planning on coming down and spending a night before and exploring some of Galveston. :moped:

Where are you from? My mom lives in hot springs village and u have family near Fayetteville....

Carla,

I would like to be added to the mini FE.
I've never done this beforehand annoy crafty, so not sure what in getting myself into. But my family loves Disney and meeting new people do thought it would be fun. Please let me know what info you need and a few tips about what I need to do. Thanks so much
Matyka

It can be little stuff from dollar stores or candy or anything pirate or beach themes from oriental trading!!! Great part is it can be as little or as much as you want!!!

Carla,

I just wanted to touch base and see if I have everyone's info for the mini FE. I have seen a few added. I don't see any info for Cindy. I believe there are 10 families participating now, is this correct??

Thanks
Matyka

Hi - It's Cindy. Sorry, my first time on this web site. Is this the site for the FE for the Magic cruise out of Galveston? I'm not sure what type of information is needed to participate in the mini FE group. How do "post" my info? I've been reading about all the FE ideas and am excited to participate. Thanks.

:) -- Cindy again. I just read the other postings. Here's my info:

DIS Name: DoanGalveston
RM#:2022
Names: Richard, Cindy, Brandon (boy 10), Kevin (boy 7)
Notes: first DCL and cruise ever. So excited!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Getting my FE ideas together.

DoanGalveston said:

I have a 10 year old son going also. He won't have any siblings and is hoping to make some new friends. Btw, I'm Alicia on the fb group. I still haven't matched everyone between the groups.

I want to do some sort of scavenger hunt with my family. Would anyone else be interested in joining us? We did one while tailgating last year and it was so much fun.

Welcome! My name is Laura and I have two girls. We are so excited to be going on this cruise. We have cruised before, but this is our first Disney cruise and I can already tell the "Disney difference".

Are you from Galveston? A couple of posts on FB have asked about things to do while in Galveston. If you are local I am sure they would want to hear from you!

Laura:yay:

I want to do some sort of scavenger hunt with my family. Would anyone else be interested in joining us? We did one while tailgating last year and it was so much fun.

Alicia--
Did you see the hidden mickey scavenger hunt on Mousetales? I was thinking about doing one of these with my kids. Is this what you had in mind or were you making your own??

Laura :)

xmansmom said:

Terry and I would like to join a scavenger hunt. I made one for our family's November Magic cruise and we had a blast! We had two teams. It was guys vs girls. We used our camera and also had to find items that we could bring back with us. Great extra fun on a sea day.

We would love to join a hunt. Sounds like it would be great fun.

Ok. List is updated, and will upload as soon as my mother vacates the computer. Can't figure out how to upload via my Android.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter