February 27, 2011 - 4 Night on the Disney Dream!

Hey, all! Hope everyone had a great cruise! So, who else got sea sick on the last night? First time in seven cruises for me...:sick:

We had a great time! There was so much to do and see that we couldn't get it all in. Just another reason to book cruise #2! :) My husband, who wasn't very happy about taking a cruise, loved it and wants to book another one. :banana: Two of our kids didn't feel well the last night. Luckily no one actually got sick. I finally got my land legs back yesterday. lol

Hey, all! Hope everyone had a great cruise! So, who else got sea sick on the last night? First time in seven cruises for me...:sick:

Thankfully, none of us got sick but at the first rock I felt, I took some Bonine and gave our son some too. If it's any consolation, one of the CM's in the gift shop told my husband that it was the roughest he had ever felt and some of the crew had even been sick!

I enjoyed the cruise, in spite of s l ow dining room service the first two nights. I don't think the last night was particularly rough, but I take Meclizine daily when cruising - no matter what!

I especially enjoyed 6 days at WDW post-cruise, and was sad to have to return to icky Midwest weather yesterday.

That was crazy the last night. My daughter was sick, she's 8 and when we left the restaurant to run to the bathroom it became very clear that lots of little ones did not make it to the bathroom - ick! It was off to bed early for her and I after that. Which was ok because we did a b2b.

I wan't to thank everyone for all the FE stuff. That was awesome. Everytime we came back it was full. What a great bunch of people we had on our cruise, so very thoughful. It took us an hour and a half to deliver but it was fun.

So sad to be back to snowy Canada. I guess we should have booked a
b2b2b! LOL

Hi everyone:) We also had a great time on the cruise , no one got sick thank god , but Rogan felt quesy the last night. Absolutely love Castaway Cay , the weather was much better this time . After the cruise we stayed at CIS . Took a nap and went to Fishlips for supper, just in time to see the Dream take off again for the 3 day. Rogan was hoping Corina saw us waving from the deck. It was pretty cool. Thanks for all FE gifts my DD's loved them too. We cant' wait till next year now, we booked a 5 day for March 4.Two stops at Castaway Cay:cool1:

Both DH and I were really quesy on the last night. We even cancelled our Palo ressie. But we recovered after some meds and our head server worked some Magic and got us into the 8:30 seating at RP.

Hi everyone:) We also had a great time on the cruise , no one got sick thank god , but Rogan felt quesy the last night. Absolutely love Castaway Cay , the weather was much better this time . After the cruise we stayed at CIS . Took a nap and went to Fishlips for supper, just in time to see the Dream take off again for the 3 day. Rogan was hoping Corina saw us waving from the deck. It was pretty cool. Thanks for all FE gifts my DD's loved them too. We cant' wait till next year now, we booked a 5 day for March 4.Two stops at Castaway Cay:cool1:

We booked for Feb 26th so I decided to check out the 5 night. It's $1300 more than the price we booked for the 4 day. ouch! I would have loved that 5 day. Even our cruise has gone up $400.

I guess the Dream is proving to be very popular.

Hello everyone.

First, i would like to thanks the people that included us in their Fe. The kids were so excited about this "activity" that we will now have to do it everytime :yay:. Everyday we "had" to stop by our door a few times to make sure nothing was being place there for too long , lol

We were on a b2b feb 27th & march 3rd. Everything went verry weel exept 2 things , we missed castaway Cay on our 2nd segment , to much wind :sad1:

& my mother got sick last night after dinner. She hate the same thing we did that day, dont know what happened, it took her 3 days to recover and be able to eat again and being less then 10 feet away from bathroom ;)

On debarquation , i called the medical room and they gave her medication in order for her to be able to do a 3 hours drive back to her condo in south florida.. It did the job :cool2: The staff was wonderfull with us.

We booked on board , first time for us doing this, i usually wait untill we get home... taught it wasnt "real" the rebate/offer they had on board. I was wrong , now i know :rolleyes1

we booked the same date ( school break for us in canada), and again a B2B .... i am so excited ! havent told the kids yet .. they will know only at christmas:santa:

Have a nice day everyone, it was really nice getting to know you with this thread. I am now a disboard-addic :worship:

bye bye

Josee

Greetings Everyone! I had a wonderful time on the cruise and the FE gifts were thoughtful and always such a surprise. Thanks to everyone that participated. I didn't sign up on ship for a cruise, but I did commit to the DVC. Im looking forward to cruising in 2012 on the Fantasy.

We didn't get sick on the last night, but did experience some queasiness (sp?). When talking with one of the cast members they said that typically on the trip back the boat will rock and that it was one of the worst they had experienced as well. Im sure future cruises will be better.

Thanks again, I hope all is well, Carrie pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter