February 26, 2017 Wonder 4 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Kittyoko

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new to DISboards and have been checking a while for this thread to pop up but didn't see one. We just booked and are very excited to do our first Wonder cruise. I didn't learn about FE on our last Disney cruise until it was too late, so I was hoping to find an FE group this time. If there's already one, could someone please let me know? Thanks!

This will be our first cruise. I am unsure if we will participate in the FE but would like more information.

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise and the previous one too! This is our 13th Disney cruise. We are super excited as it's our first back to back cruise! Plus, can't wait to see the Wonder after going through dry dock! It will be me, my husband and our two kiddos (DD10, DS8). We for sure want to join an FE! Can't wait!!

Hello! We also just booked this cruise. We are super excited!! I want to join an FE they are so much fun. wonder if we can also have a mixology class.

Hello cruisers! We have had this cruise booked for some time but weren't 100% we would keep it. It looks like we'll be sailing though so will be happy to meet all of you! We are coming to Florida for Princess Half Marathon weekend where I will be completing the Glass Slipper Challenge and the whole family is doing the 5K. We'll also be running on Castaway Cay! This will be our fifth sail and have been on all four ships but will be happy to check out the refurbishments on the Wonder. We would definitely be up for a fish extender exchange! If no one steps up to organize it, I could probably figure out how to set it up. We are headed to Disneyland to trick or treat for Halloween so once we get home from that, I can start to get more excited about our Wonder cruise! I can almost feel the sand on Castaway Cay...

Hi again! I just checked Facebook and there is a group there for our sailing and fish extender exchange is being lined up. Just search FB with our sail date and request to join the group and I'll see you over there!!

Hi again! I just checked Facebook and there is a group there for our sailing and fish extender exchange is being lined up. Just search FB with our sail date and request to join the group and I'll see you over there!!
What is the facebook page?? Newbie here!!

Anyone on this cruise still checking this board, can you tell me who your cruise director and club host are?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter