• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 25th Magic Cruise Board

Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the deadline for requesting your "Sailing to the Saints" door magnet. I have to make sure I have enough time to get them all made! Here is the list so far:

tjdismom 5005
dizzi
mommymedic 2012
imadjen 2643 & 2645
leamichl 2611
kbmo4444 8030
dpequignot 1056
ohiokim 8076
papa moose 5131
beth d 7621
beth d's parents 7623
joespondvt 2131
navaz 7018

Please let me know if I forgot anyone or if I got any of the cabin numbers wrong. :)

Oh no! Did I miss it? I haven't been on lately, but my daughters and husbands have been reading the boards nonstop!

I will make one for you, no problem!

By the the way... How many husbands do you have, exactly? Just wondering. :rotfl:

I think I missed it too...I didn't see the post either! I am supposed to get the daily emails but scrolling back in the thread I am seriously missing a lot of the messages :(

I will make one for you, no problem!

By the the way... How many husbands do you have, exactly? Just wondering. :rotfl:

Well I didn't miss this one since I just joined....these magnets sound awesome! Any chance you might be able to make two more?

Forever grateful!

I remember several posts/pages back someone was looking for available suites. Was on DCL site yesterday and noticed 8100(weve stayed in this suite before and can answer ?? if any) and 8102 HA Cat T, both only sleep 4(1 queen bed and couch) are now available. It also looks like there is not much else available for rooms so our sailing maybe close to sold out. Almost at the 2 week mark:banana:

Going to check them out now!!
Sydney's Make a Wish crew

You know,

I THINK HAVING MORE THAN ONE HUSBAND WOULD ACTUALLY BE A GOOD THING.
What religion is it where women can have more than one husband.

I want to join :cool1:

I was already finished with my magnet project by the time I logged on tonight. If I have some time time this weekend, I will make a few more. I don't want to make any promises but I will try my very best to get them done. :goodvibes

You know,

I THINK HAVING MORE THAN ONE HUSBAND WOULD ACTUALLY BE A GOOD THING.
What religion is it where women can have more than one husband.

I want to join :cool1:

One husband is plenty for me! Wouldn't mind a couple sister wives to help with cooking, cleaning, and child care though!

FE check - 34 kids and 16 rooms, right? I know I can plan for a few extra, but I want to make sure that I have at least enough!

We are getting ready to leave. Packing and shopping! We are flying out on the 21st and are staying in Orlando until the 25th! Going to do some local activities like Gatorland and mini putt! Then the cruise!!!! Looking forward to some family time and alone with hubby time. Bought and made my FE gifts but I totally forgot about a FE holder! LOL! I am borrowing a makeshift one sooo no laughing!!!! Cheers to everyone and safe travels from wherever you are coming from! See you all soon.

Jen

PS and I am looking forward to seeing the hoop skirt! LOL!:banana:

FE check - 34 kids and 16 rooms, right? I know I can plan for a few extra, but I want to make sure that I have at least enough!

That is what Im coming up with...Also I dont want to ruin all the suprises but I wanted to include eye patches in my goody bag but didnt want to spend $30 if someone thinks someone will include...

One husband is plenty for me! Wouldn't mind a couple sister wives to help with cooking, cleaning, and child care though!

on tread mill sorry for the bad typing

WE are thinking of going to the boardwalk and the piano bar there on the night of the 21st,

Would any one that is going early like to join up with us...

I realize if you have young ones going it is kind of impossible but if one spouse/parent wants to come ..... whatever....

Just thought i would put it out there for everyone.

15 days and 3 hours until we sail! :banana::banana:

Gotta get my FE gifts done this weekend. I've got about everything assembled...

When you all say 16 rooms are you counting yourself? :confused3 I'm only coming up with 15 that we need to gift to, as you don't gift yourself...

We are thinking about hitting DHS on Friday the 24th. Is anyone else hitting that park maybe?

Including myself, I'm counting 16 rooms and 34 total kids. Assuming what I have is correct. And I'm missing room numbers for tjdismom, polyluvr, feiste, and dmouse.

If you're including the 2 latecomers, there's 3 more cabins, 5 more kids, and I'm missing Adb003's cabin number.

I can't figure out how to make the Google Doc public since I created it with a business account, but I can add access for anyone - you don't need to have a Google account or email address - who sends me your email address.

Including myself, I'm counting 16 rooms and 34 total kids. Assuming what I have is correct. And I'm missing room numbers for tjdismom, polyluvr, feiste, and dmouse.

If you're including the 2 latecomers, there's 3 more cabins, 5 more kids, and I'm missing Adb003's cabin number.

I can't figure out how to make the Google Doc public since I created it with a business account, but I can add access for anyone - you don't need to have a Google account or email address - who sends me your email address.

Wait - how many cabins does dmouse have?

Hi everyone...as a new Disney Cruiser I am hoping someone might be able to help out with some questions

Pirate night - do most people bring pirate costumes with or are they available to buy onboard?

Formal Night - how formal is formal on the Disney Magic?

Costumes - my daughter and niece want to bring their Cinderella Costumes, is this ok?

Are there any other important things we should now before we go? ie. Theme nights exc.

So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter