February 25, 2015 (4 Nights) Wonder Miami, FL

JacksonFam

All Things Disney Addict
We booked this cruise while on the Wonder a couple weeks ago. Super excited. :) Can't wait to see how many people join. Anyone else interested in doing a FE with us?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi Jackson Fam-

We are cruising with you next year!! yeah!
It will be my husband, myself and our two kids (daughter is 12 and son is 8)

Somehow we started two posts for this cruise and we have started communicationg on the "other" post.

Just letting you know so you don't miss out on the cruise talking fun!! :cool1:

Just booked this cruise to celebrate my 30th birthday and my mom's birthday. So excited I can't wait :cool1::cool1:

We are going on our 1st cruise ever and made the choice for it to be a Disney cruise I am a child at heart and love everything Disney!!!! Can't wait beyond excited!!!! I am interested in joining the FE but have do idea how it works how do I know who to deliver the gifts to? Pls help thanks

We are going on our 1st cruise ever and made the choice for it to be a Disney cruise I am a child at heart and love everything Disney!!!! Can't wait beyond excited!!!! I am interested in joining the FE but have do idea how it works how do I know who to deliver the gifts to? Pls help thanks

Yes, I would love to do the fish extender with you. I am reading up on this on Pinterest right now! We have two girls, ages 5 and 3.

We are on the wonder as well and would like to join a FE group?
I will join the FE with you! We have two girls ages 5 and 3. I think we are supposed to collect kid names and state room numbers in order to know what to pick up before leaving, which is soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter