February 25, 2015 4 night Wonder

WE ARE!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Just me, hubs and the twins. Oldest is in school. :(

This will be DCL # 3 for me and hubs, DCL # 2 for the twins. Magic 2/2013, Magic 2/2014

I think that you were on the 2/23/13 Magic out of Galveston with me. I remember your name - Kencad MOM. I was the FE organizer so I think I recall what the Ken and the Cad stand for, but won't post that here for privacy sake.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Yes that was us! That is really cool that we will be sailing together again!! What a great cruise that was :thumbsup2

We were debating the 5 day that leaves on 2/20/15 or this cruise but I really wanted to check out Key West.
Not that excited about the lack of sea days on this cruise though......

We are sailing. We booked this on our Wonder trip March 2014. Will be myself, DH and 6 year old :)

This is my family's first time on a Disney Cruise !! We're all so excited ! I've been searching around on everything disney cruises ... I'm really looking forward to participating in a FE exchange

My husband and I are cruising with you guys! Our 1st time ever!! We are super excited! :yay:

::MinnieMo: Me; :goofy:Hubby

Me and my wife are sailing together with her sister and husband. We are leaving our 3 kids and their 2 at home with the grandparents. Adults only cruisin' !!!!

My husband and I are cruising with you guys! Our 1st time ever!! We are super excited! :yay:

::MinnieMo: Me; :goofy:Hubby

Me and my wife are sailing together with her sister and husband. We are leaving our 3 kids and their 2 at home with the grandparents. Adults only cruisin' !!!!

Mine and hubby's first cruise (first ever / first on Disney) was an adults only. :) :thumbsup2

Hi all, We will be joining you on this cruise. We are just off the Dream (Aug 21 - 24) and will be on the Wonder Feb 25. It will be Hubby, myself, daughter and son-in-law, 2 Grand daughters (8 & 13) and a cousin (16)
This will be # 6 for us, #3 for the 13 year old, # 2 for the 8 year old, and the 1st for the rest.

Barb

Hi everyone! My Hubby, Me and DD(4) will be sailing! It will be my 18th cruise, Hubby's 17th, and DD Gabby's 9th all with Disney! Have requested to join the FB group! We've been booked for awhile but things are super crazy busy for us! Hubby was relocated to Sarasota, FL from Chicago burbs in March for work. Myself and the kids ages 18, 16, and 4 are remaining in Chicago until December so the house can be built and the 18 year old can graduate 6 months early!!! But we are building a home in Gran Paradiso in Venice, FL! Super excited about the move!

My husband and I will be cruising with you. Our 2nd DCL cruise, this time without the kiddos. We will be celebrating anniversary and birthday. Cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter