• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 23, 2013 Eastern Caribbean

Kak - you did fine except I was going to keep it to "kids only" to keep the packing manageable...

So far there's only a few of us - others have expressed interest but I haven't seen any follow up.

Some very kind and generous souls on the "main group" gathering have some extras and have offered to include me there too.

Have you joined the FB group? Back in one of the early pages of this thread there's a link to request admission.

Main things to know: Bon Voyage Lounge 3p Saturday for a group "meet & greet" and Oceaneer's Lab on Sunday at 9a for a kids "meet & greet":banana:

(Sorry, I just like the 'dancing banana guy')

DS Derrick - 7
DS Cody -13
DS Raven - 12

Stateroom 10092

When you have a list of DD/DS and room numbers could you please let me know

I created a spreadsheet with all of our Fish Extender info. Thank you, Dolores, for providing all the info to make it so easy to compile! Here is the link... Hope it helps for those who are as compulsive as I am. ;)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_NvIqR8n19wazg3aEhITWY1Ujg/edit?usp=sharing

Again, this is FE info for the first group, which cut off new members near the first of the year. I know there is a second, smaller group organizing right now... This is NOT that group. :)

One more link that will help both groups is this map with all deck plans including room numbers. On my copy, I printed and then highlighted the rooms we need to hit to make delivery a little easier. The room numbers are pretty small to read*, but you can still highlight general areas, write the room numbers next to the highlights, and carry it around with you while delivering.
http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/photos/DisneyDreamDeckPlan.jpg

*If it's still too small to read the room numbers, even when you click to enlarge, use the following link with larger font so you know where to mark the small map when you print it! ww .crui sech eap.com/ships/disney-cruises-disney-fantasy-deck-plans.html

a few pots ago I gave our town when you were asking -- guess you didnt see?? we are from Armonk, NY!!!!!

We are spending the Friday before the cruise at disney world. I noticed that my beloved Detroit Tigers are at Wide World of Sports playing the Braves on that day. It is the first game of spring training. I will be dropping my wife at the factory oulets and going to the game. What a great way to start a vacation! Can't wait! GO TIGERS!

DS Derrick - 7
DS Cody -13
DS Raven - 12

Stateroom 10092

When you have a list of DD/DS and room numbers could you please let me know

temps dropped here in NY again, so we are more than ready to be on that Mickey Boat!!--
looking forward to meeting up w/ everyone- devongibbs, Kakbrannan, & Marvnarvs- looks like we have kids around the same ages--Ii have DD-9, DD-6,
DS-4 1/2-- a few others the same age in the group too-- should be fun!!

Sorry that would have been great. Just realized I posted under the wrong date! We sail on the same trip March 23!!

See post #213, 219 & 222 for list of DD/DS names

Post 223 also has the "main" list for the larger group if you need any information from that one.

Don't forget: group meeting 3p Bon Voyage Lounge - sail away day; kids meet at Oceaneer's Lab 9a Sunday

Finally got our room assignment today (we did a VGT) so now I feel like its really happening! getting out the suitcases this weekend to start packing...

Would definitely like to arrange a meet up with a 4-5 yr old boys on the cruise - my son can be reluctant to go to the kids program unless he has a buddy there. Hopefully, we can connect at the Bon Voyage meet up.

Jennifer

Hi Lexicon Joe --
I thought that we had chatted... did you not add us to your list???

Marcella (9) - 6058

Here is what I have. Please review and make sure that you are on the list with all information correct:

1. Daisy37 - Jan and Lindsey (DD9) - 2556

2. NH Disneyfan - Kevin, Sarah, Tyler (9) and Jillian (7) - 5546

3. Lexisauntielala - Lori (DAunt), Fran (DGrammy) and Lexi (7) -6076

4. Unknown Dis name - Bryan, Cathy (DW), Jennifer (DS) - 6570

5. Unknown Dis name - Nicole (24) and Nate (24) - 6572

6. Unknown Dis name - Laurie, Grahame, Matthew (DS11), Lauren (DD9) and Hayley (DD6) - 6576

7. Momfromva - Michelle, Ryan, Alexander (DS9)and Christopher (DS8) - 6578

8. JakeJosh4 - Amanda, Alan, Jacaob (DS8) and Joshua (DS6) - 6598

9. Tammerding - Eric, Tammy, Megan (DD9), Lisa (DD7) and Anna (DD1) - 6614

10. Lexiconjoe - Joe (DH), Danielle (DW), Tesa (DD19), and Shayln (DD12) - 6672

11. Heatherpluskate - Heather and Kate (DD6) - 6681

12. Partymama - Candy, Roth, Reese (DD11) and Brooke (DD8) - 7576

13. Denisees: Denise, Chris, Skylar (DD9), Finnley (DD6), and Camden (DS4) - 8126

14. Petern74 - Don, Nicole, Kylee (DD6) and Bradyn (DS3) - 8128

15. LeslieS - Leslie, Matt, Lily (DD9) and Brady (DS4) - 8516

16. Faithtrustpixie- Marla, Eric and Sarah (DD7) - 8582

17. Flymv - Husband, Wife, son (DS13) - 8684

18. DJGifford - Dolores, Brian and Ally (DD11) - 9138

19. FinFam4 - Cheree, Tim, Keagan (DS3) and Brielle (DD10 months) - 9504

20. Jrummie - Jennifer, Mike, Austin (DS12), Mason (DS10) and Aubrieona (DD3) - 10082

21. HollandmillerFamily - April, Brian, Roman (DS4) - 10518

Hi Lexicon Joe --
I thought that we had chatted... did you not add us to your list???

Marcella (9) - 6058[/QUOTE

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I found the post where you listed your information , that was asking for a 5 years old information for his birthday. The cut off for the main FE was end of 2012. I think a second group was started. I will be happy to add your DD9 to my personal list.

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm not really sure what I am doing...but this is our first FE ..... is there only 3 rooms in the small FE group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter