• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 23, 2013 Eastern Caribbean

Brand new to this. I read a few posts about fish exchanges. What are they exactly and how do I join, assuming I can? It looks like some sort of gift exchange, which I could do in a small group of less than 10 kids, but not if there are 50 kids. What do I do, how does it work, and is there more to an FE than gifts?

traveling with hubby and daughter age 9, and son age 6.

Hi,
Just booked this cruise. It will be myself - Barbara, dh Jim, and dd Hannah (17). Too late to join the FE but would still like to join the group, if possible. I don't have a FB page but Hannah does and just requested to join. 30 Days :yay:
Thanks,
Barbara

I'm in for the "small group FE" - knew I'd fail miserably for 50+ but 10-12 works for me.

DearDaughter (Lauren) is 6.

DH6230- Just looked up the distance to DU office - approx 2km.
You have to walk the bridge over the causeway and along a highway...no, you're not going to want to walk it.

DH6230- Just looked up the distance to DU office - approx 2km.
You have to walk the bridge over the causeway and along a highway...no, you're not going to want to walk it.

Thanks. Yeah it looks a little far. That's ok I am not sure what time the bus will be dropping us off. My wife will have to catch it another time.

Hi Everyone-

I am SO ready for our trip to begin!

I'm knee deep in FE gift preparation and I remembered a little tip that was helpful for us last year on the Dream. I put each stateroom's FE gifts in a gallon size ziplock bag labeled with their names, stateroom number, number of boys/girls/adults, etc. when I was packing. When I was ready to deliver, I spread them all out on the bed and did one floor at a time. (I took the gifts out of the ziploks to put them in the FE.) It went very fast and it was a nice way to get to know the ship. I used the ziplok bags for wet bathing suits, etc for the trip home.

Looking forward to seeing you soon! :beach:

April, Brian, and Roman -- Do you know your stateroom number yet for the FE list?

Have a great day everyone. See you soon! pirate:

This is our first Disney Cruise! we are surprising our son for his 5th birthday. He has no idea. we are not telling him until we board the ship. I only wish we could have made the FE list. I had no idea of these fun things until today:(

Has a smaller, late group for FE been formed? We would love to participate. i have a son 5 and a daughter 11/2.

Hello,

We've booked this cruise.
This is my third Disney cruise, but Fantasy cruise is first.

We are university students in Japan.

Also, I'm a pin collector. Are there any events for trading pins on Fantasy?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could reply.

I think there usually are pin events. Come to our group meet at the Bon Voyage Lounge 3pm (1500) on sail away day. I'm sure someone from the group will have all the details - we've got some experts!

Just quote and edit this if you're interested. Since it's a small group (hopefully!) can we stretch the cutoff date to February 10th?

DD=daughter; DS=son; Age in parentheses; cabin #

DD - Lauren (6) 9620

temps dropped here in NY again, so we are more than ready to be on that Mickey Boat!!--
looking forward to meeting up w/ everyone- devongibbs, Kakbrannan, & Marvnarvs- looks like we have kids around the same ages--Ii have DD-9, DD-6,
DS-4 1/2-- a few others the same age in the group too-- should be fun!!

This is our first Disney Cruise! we are surprising our son for his 5th birthday. He has no idea. we are not telling him until we board the ship. I only wish we could have made the FE list. I had no idea of these fun things until today:(

Let me know your DS name, stateroom number and City, State. I will add a to my FE list.. for the Birthday boy

This is our first Disney crusie and I have been reading about the FE ... My granddaughter 9 and I are in # 6058 and my daughter and her husband in #6060. Marcella just found out Cristmas morning about the cruise -- Santa Claus brought her a new suitecase with cruise things and the Disney DVD and she finally figured it all out when Mickey called her Christmas morning. It was so much fun!!!

It will also be my daughter's birthday during the cruise and her and my son in law's 10 year anniversary. FUN!!!

How do we get on the list and get the list to be part of the small group??????

Let me know your DS name, stateroom number and City, State. I will add a to my FE list.. for the Birthday boy

Just quote and edit this if you're interested. Since it's a small group (hopefully!) can we stretch the cutoff date to February 10th?

DD=daughter; DS=son; Age in parentheses; cabin #

DD - Lauren (6) 9620

kak & karate - in?

Thank you!!

DD=(9) Marcella 6058

So, we will get a final list of everyone so we know how many things to bring??? Sorry for all the questions -- I am new to this.

kakbrannan

DD = Marcella (9) - Cabin 6058
DD = Grandma Kim (50ish) - Cabin 6058

DD - Jenny (30ish - Birthday Girl) Cabin 6060
DS - Joe (30ish) Cabin 6060

Is that all the info you need?
Do we get a list of everyone else on the short list FE?

Thank you for your help!!
kakbrannan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter