February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

Hello This will be our first ever Cruise and are so excited it will be a Disney one. We are travelling with my sister and her family and are so excited.
We would love to join the FE and any penpal emails for the kids. We will be travelling with my 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son at sailing time.
Looking forward to a great time!!

Hi,

This going to be our first cruise. We are super excited! It is my husband (it's his birthday voyage ... Lol) and I, our 3 1/2 year old (at sailing) and my mother for sure and I am hoping my niece (14 @ sailing), and nephews (10 & 7 at sailing).

I was hoping to get involved with the FE how would I go about doing that? Hope please for a first time cruiser.

Very excited to be going on this cruise. This will be the first time that we will be staying by the port the night before, we usually take an early flight the day of the cruise, so looking forward to a relaxing first day. I will be with dh, 2 ds 9,4 and celebrating a big birthday for my mom. Looking forward to meeting some of you and hope my boys meet some new friends to spend the week with.

Welcome Aboard. You will need to visit our Facebook page for FE details. The link is somewhere in this thread. Looking forward to our cruise we just broke less than 300 days. Yay!!

Hello everyone. This will be our first Disney Fantasy Cruise ever. We will be cruising with my sister, brother-in law and niece on February 22,2014. My kids are sooooo excited to go and hope to meet new friends on board the ship. We are counting the days to go sailing.

So sorry I haven't been around much. Settling on the house and then packing here while hubby is living in fl isn't as easy as I would like it to be. He also got hired at disney so the training classes are taking time before I can get all moved down there. 30 more days here plus a few hours lol. Leaving June 8th:).

The FE lists are being capped at 15 cabins. Otherwise they get too crazy and expensive for people to manage.

How is everyone else doing??? It kinda died off here:/

We are booked for this cruise!!! My DH, our 4 teenagers, 21,20,19 and 17 and our first time introducing our 2 year old grandson to the joys of the Disney cruise!!! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise:wave2:

Hi everyone!

We are booking this cruise! It will be me (Lisa), DH, DD 7 and DS 5. This will be our 9th Disney Cruise. Although, our first cruise on the Fantasy. So, we are excited to see it. We are also taking my parents. This is their 2nd Disney cruise. We would like to sign up for the FE's. It's one of our favorite things to do. Looking forward to reading through everything!

Lisa

Hi everyone! We're excited to join you on the Fantasy! We booked while we were on the Dream in February, because we were ready to have even more time on this class of ship! This is our 3rd Disney cruise (Wonder & Dream previously). William will be 8 and Tori will be 6, and my husband is Chris (Chris & Christine *sigh*).

I just joined the FB group as well!

Hi all! I will be updating the Group 2 FE list. Be sure to let me know your favorite Disney character and if you are celebrating a special occasion on board. Happy almost weekend to all!

Jen

Our 10 year old says to us last night, "only 8 months from today." My husband and I looked at each other, counted eight months out on our fingers and smiled. Guess Riley's excited for this trip!

:sail:

We will be on our very first Disney cruise in February. Disney Fantasy to Eastern Caribbean...cannot wait! We will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and our daughter's 10th birthday!! So excited. We have not told our daughter, hoping to keep it a surprise for as long as we can.

Kelly, I'm guessing everyone got busy with summer. I know with us moving and sports and we start school on monday it's been an interesting summer. I have had 3 sets of vacationers come down and stay at my house since we moved! I swear I would put away air mattresses only to pull them back out a few days later. We have been spending time with Chris and Christine (BeermanZ) since we got here. They are only about 40 mins from me. I would love to meet anyone else who lives close by before the cruise. We are back on school schedules so I will be home doing nothing like before lol. More time to play online and look for new FE gifts!

We will be on our very first Disney cruise in February. Disney Fantasy to Eastern Caribbean...cannot wait! We will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and our daughter's 10th birthday!! So excited. We have not told our daughter, hoping to keep it a surprise for as long as we can.

Welcome to the group! We also have a facebook page that most of us are on. Its so hard to keep secrets...you know you want to tell and the closer you get the harder it gets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter