February 21, 2014 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder - Itinerary B

Hi there, there is a fecebook website where you can send the info for the FE. I believe the deadline is Jan 15, so if you can do this over the weekend.

The Facebook group is facebook.com/groups/294986047312922

Does anyone know of a way I can book Remy or Palo for my parents? I want to do something nice but I don't know where to begin. Obviously I don't want them to pay for it, and I don't want it on their tab so I was wondering if I can pay for it before we leave if that's possible. (I hope that made sense)

Does anyone know of a way I can book Remy or Palo for my parents? I want to do something nice but I don't know where to begin. Obviously I don't want them to pay for it, and I don't want it on their tab so I was wondering if I can pay for it before we leave if that's possible. (I hope that made sense)
If they are on the same reservation as you, then you can book them on-line at the disney cruise line website. If they are not, you would need to get DCL to link the reservations, then you could do it online. If they are on the same reservation, you could pay ahead of time, but it would just appear as a $50 credit on their account (, you could do it after you board at guest relations easier). As you know, there is no REMY on the Wonder, but Palo is available for both brunch and dinner. I just did a quick check and Palo has brunch reservations available on the first sea day and dinner on Cozumel night (which may be pirate night). They may have other openings but I did not check.

Join us on the Wonder, February 21 to 26, for 5 glorious nights on the Disney Wonder, Western Caribbean Cruise (Itinerary B)!

This will be my and my DH's 5th cruise, all on DCL, our 3rd on the Wonder. Joining us will be our 21yo DD Danielle (Dani) for her 2nd cruise (both DCL).

We're very excited, we <3 Disney cruising!
If you have Facebook look up the disney wonder for this sail date they have a fish extender group started. Planning for January 15th cut off date for families to register to participate.

If you have Facebook look up the disney wonder for our sail date. I believe they are taking names for this until January 15th for families that want to participate.

If they are on the same reservation as you, then you can book them on-line at the disney cruise line website. If they are not, you would need to get DCL to link the reservations, then you could do it online. If they are on the same reservation, you could pay ahead of time, but it would just appear as a $50 credit on their account (, you could do it after you board at guest relations easier). As you know, there is no REMY on the Wonder, but Palo is available for both brunch and dinner. I just did a quick check and Palo has brunch reservations available on the first sea day and dinner on Cozumel night (which may be pirate night). They may have other openings but I did not check.
Thank you, I am on the same reservation as them. At guest relations, how would I be able to payt hem without it being charged to our stateroom bill? If I chose to do it beforehand, would their on-board credit be useable for anything as opposed to just the food bill?

We just booked a trip onboard the Wonder departing Feb 21. It will be me, DH, DD and DS (twins aged 5). I've never been to Disney and have never been on a cruise (hi, I'm 38 years old!). We fly in on the 20th but still need to book at a hotel. Any tips?

We are also flying in on the 20th. We are staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Airport North. They have a free shuttle from the airport, and to the port. Also, they include breakfast. Hope this helps.

Thank you, I am on the same reservation as them. At guest relations, how would I be able to payt hem without it being charged to our stateroom bill? If I chose to do it beforehand, would their on-board credit be useable for anything as opposed to just the food bill?

I recommend just purchasing a Disney gift card at your local store for the amount, and present it to them in an envelope when you're eating, and say, this is my treat. :thumbsup2

You can't move the charges over to your stateroom account, but you also might be able to pay cash on their account to cover the amount of the charges.

As for hotels, it depends which airport you're flying into. If into FTL, make sure if you stay near the airport that if they have cruise shuttle service it's to the MIAMI port, and not the FTL port (they are about 30 minutes apart from each other).

If MIA, we're staying at the La Quinta (Le Jeune road) the night before. They also have free airport and MIA cruise shuttle. They were reasonable, had decent reviews on TA, and free breakfast.

Anyone else in for a meet the first day on the ship? Since I'm not doing the FE, I can organize this if more folks want in...

5 WEEKS BABY!:banana::dance3::banana::dance3::banana:

I realize I'm late to the party, but my husband, 4yo DD, and I just booked this cruise last week. We can't wait to set sail on the 21st! We have never been to Disney World or on a cruise before, so this will be an adventure for all of us. I found this forum this afternoon and am taking note of all the fantastic info. Thank you to all of you experienced Disney cruisers willing share your knowledge!

I realize I'm late to the party, but my husband, 4yo DD, and I just booked this cruise last week. We can't wait to set sail on the 21st! We have never been to Disney World or on a cruise before, so this will be an adventure for all of us. I found this forum this afternoon and am taking note of all the fantastic info. Thank you to all of you experienced Disney cruisers willing share your knowledge!

We're in the same boat! Never been to Disney or on a cruise! I can't believe the trip is coming up so quickly. This forum has been so helpful - I just hope the trip meets our expectations!

We're in the same boat! Never been to Disney or on a cruise! I can't believe the trip is coming up so quickly. This forum has been so helpful - I just hope the trip meets our expectations!

Hi, doggles! It's comforting to know there are others out there new to the Disney experience who will be finding their sea legs along with us. Like you, I have high hopes for this trip. (At this point, though, any vacation that provides a little sunshine and relaxation sounds great!) I hope you and yours have a wonderful time beyond anything you expect or dream!

Well Welcome aboard. Obviously I'm not new to cruising. ButI do remember the first one we took. Prepare to be pampered.
Happy Crafter, what is your craft of choice?
Cindi

Well Welcome aboard. Obviously I'm not new to cruising. ButI do remember the first one we took. Prepare to be pampered.
Happy Crafter, what is your craft of choice?
Cindi

Hi Cindi! I was looking out my window at the freezing rain when I read your note about being prepared to be pampered - I think I may have swooned just a little.

As for my craft of choice, is there an "all of the above" option? :-) I pretty much will try my hand at anything. Of course, this also means there are a number of half finished projects buried in a closet somewhere that will never see the light of day, largely due to "Well, that certainly didn't turn out like I'd hoped!"

I occasionally do some needlework and sewing, home decor projects and decorations, and I'm just now getting into paper crafting. My DH gave me a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine for my birthday last fall and I'm having fun exploring all the things it can do. Mostly that means looking at crafting blogs and/or Pinterest and thinking, "I wonder if I can do that, too..." Hence the "projects-that-shall-not-be-named" closet referenced above. lol

Are you into crafting also? I'd love to hear. In the meantime, I'll wrap up in my scarf and hat and think warm thoughts of the Caribbean!

I am a papercrafter. Love my cricut. Trying to decide if i'm going to bring something to work on for sea days.

Could someone please bring back your navigators? No one has posted this itinerary yet. Please post to disneycruiselineblog.com. Thanks.

Could someone please bring back your navigators? No one has posted this itinerary yet. Please post to disneycruiselineblog.com. Thanks.
Has this itinerary sailed yet? Isn't it sailing right now? I'm hoping to see some before we leave next week myself :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter