February 2020

Yes, I'd love to know this also. I couldn't find the Disney Visa Riviera discount on the Disney Visa website or the WDW website. :(
can't find anything either. the offer is not for my dates, but wanted to see if there are any other offers for Disney Visa holders. I am booked with a TA and have faith that she will find any discounts for our dates.

can't find anything either. the offer is not for my dates, but wanted to see if there are any other offers for Disney Visa holders. I am booked with a TA and have faith that she will find any discounts for our dates.

This is the only discount for 2020 so far.

I checked with my TA and she said this is the only offer currently available. She is closely watching everything for me.

I booked it this morning. With the discount, it's coming out to about $378/night with tax. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the other discounts to drop, I don't know that I particularly want to stay in DVC studio with 4 people. I've done it before and the couch bed was so uncomfortable. I know these are murphy beds, but I'm not sold on how comfortable they'll be. If I can get a regular hotel room for about the same price at Boardwalk or another of the Crescent Lake resorts, I'll probably switch.

I'm just going to wait it out. I've already booked a room that is in our budget and it will just be a bonus if a discount is available. MK AH for Feb/Mar on the other hand, is testing my patience. LOL

I'm just going to wait it out. I've already booked a room that is in our budget and it will just be a bonus if a discount is available. MK AH for Feb/Mar on the other hand, is testing my patience. LOL

I am booked at Movies in Feb/March as well! The rack rate is so reasonable given the renovations. But now I looked and my week is now sold out for standard rooms. So when discounts come out, I may be upgrading to POP for around the same price as what I currently have booked at Movies if I can't get a discount at Movies. :laughing:

I am booked at Movies in Feb/March as well! The rack rate is so reasonable given the renovations. But now I looked and my week is now sold out for standard rooms. So when discounts come out, I may be upgrading to POP for around the same price as what I currently have booked at Movies if I can't get a discount at Movies. :laughing:
We'll probably be there at the same time LOL

According to what I feel is a reputable source: Discounts may come out Tuesday. It's also possible that Tuesday won't happen so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Anything can change, I'd still check on Monday. (I feel it's VERY safe to say they won't happen on a weekend, I've never seen Disney release discounts over a weekend). Perhaps we could see a Visa Discount release on Monday but it seems signs are pointing to Tuesday.

I can't share what this source is but it's more than a bus driver rumor, I'll just say that. Happy weekend everybody!

I hope so!!

Ugh I have to leave for work in 20 mins. Sitting here waiting with Disney Visa in hand!

I'm still not seeing the Disney Visa discount for the Riviera resort that everyone was talking about yesterday. Maybe you have to call to get some of these discounts??

Nothing today :-( I just called... The past two years I never see the disney visa discounts I just always call. Prior years I have seen it though. I called yesterday and the riviera is a good discount but still too expensive for my taste. My 8yr old could care less really where we stay as long as there is a pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter