February 2020

So I'm hoping y'all can give me some input in this. We are currently booked at All Stars Movies and If they offer a discount, I plan on upgrading our resort. While I hope I can upgrade to AKL, more than likely it will be to a Moderate.

We are doing a split trip between US and WDW because there is an after hours event on the Friday and Saturday nights at US while we are there. So, we will have 2 mornings & afternoons with no park plans. We can only do so much Disney Springs, so I'd like to find a resort that can keep my niece entertained (pool, etc)

So...which moderate would you pick?

Hi Klang,
I love Caribbean Beach Resort. It's a larger resort, two-story "villages" of rooms around a central body of water. Each village has a pool, and then the main part of the resort has a large pool with the slides. An island in the middle of the lake has a playground, and the whole resort has ample spots for exploring and biking. It also has outdoor movies and I think there are still opportunities for boat excursions. Also, with the Skyliner here, you'll be able to ride it, even if you're not going into the parks. I love CBR, it's so colorful and exciting!

To keep us distracted while we wait.... Where are you currently booked? Which resorts are you watching for discounts at?

Booked: POFQ

Watching: POFQ, CSR Tower, AKL

We are booked at All Star Music and we would be happy with any value resort!

We usually stay at Pop every year but this year with the refurbishment we are going to try POFQ so hoping for a discount there!

We usually stay at Pop every year but this year with the refurbishment we are going to try POFQ so hoping for a discount there!
I love Pop, especially with the new rooms since it is just me and DH and we use room just to sleep and shower in - but I was considering POFQ myself if discount was good - but now that Skyliner opened totally happy sticking to Pop. This trip we are doing 5k, one Epcot day one MK day so cheapest option is my preference.

I am at Port Orleans French Quarter but am really hoping for some kind of a dining/resort discount.

I hate the idea of staying off property but I can get some much more outside of Disney and if I am really considering booking alternative accommodations if something doesn’t come through soon.

Anyone feel the same way?

I LOVE French Quarter but there are some amazing resorts outside of Disney within the same price range. I am really torn!

We plan on staying at Disney even though we are doing both WDW and an AH event at US. So it will be 2 days at WDW and 2 nights at US. So, we're trying to find a resort with things for my 12 year old niece to do (pool, etc) since we will have 2 daytimes with no parks. Really hoping for a good AK deal but ok with CS too

I am at Port Orleans French Quarter but am really hoping for some kind of a dining/resort discount.

I hate the idea of staying off property but I can get some much more outside of Disney and if I am really considering booking alternative accommodations if something doesn’t come through soon.

Anyone feel the same way?

I LOVE French Quarter but there are some amazing resorts outside of Disney within the same price range. I am really torn!

We will stay on property, but I can definitely see your point.

I love POFQ, but man, I never had any luck getting a discount there! I hope all y'all have better luck this year.

Meanwhile I have been watching Skyliner videos and getting so super excited for Pop!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter