• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEBRUARY 2016 Car Rental Code/Rates Thread/Watch

What about dollar or enterprise codes? booking 2/12 and it's so high. Is there another thread for Feb? THANK YOU ALL.
This is the master February thread. You will see over the last few months prices have been extremely high. We all check in daily waiting anxiously for the random day when/if prices drop for a bit.

I've been waiting for rates to go down so I could rebook our rental since we changed flight times. Our dollar rental finally went back to what I have reserved months ago, so check your rates. I used city special.

Just checked Dollar today and my "best" pick is a mid-size SUV with Dollar Express and AAA for $295.00. Still a ridiculous price for 5 days. Will keep looking.

Booked the Dollar mid-size SUV for $288.96. Still so ridiculously expensive.

It is! what are your dates? 5 days for 288 is not ok.

2/18 - 2/22. It's Princess Half marathon weekend, but I don't think we are all renting cars. I never use DME, but I'm tempted to if I can't get a better price. It dropped by a couple of dollars this morning but I didn't get a chance to re-book and by this afternoon it was back to the same price.

2/18 - 2/22. It's Princess Half marathon weekend, but I don't think we are all renting cars. I never use DME, but I'm tempted to if I can't get a better price. It dropped by a couple of dollars this morning but I didn't get a chance to re-book and by this afternoon it was back to the same price.

I just checked National - using my Emerald Aisle account a $20 coupon I got Emerald Aisle selection for $194.35. Still more than I'm used to paying for 5 days, but a lot better than what I've been able to get through Dollar or anywhere else.

The Princess Marathon is only part of it. That same weekend is the end of school vacation week for most of New England and the beginning of school vacation for the rest of New England, and from what I've seen in the dramatic increase in the quantity of flights available out of NH that weekend, nearly all of New England is getting out of the area for that school vacation week. As an added bonus, the Daytona 500 is that Sunday 2/21.

I just checked National - using my Emerald Aisle account a $20 coupon I got Emerald Aisle selection for $194.35. Still more than I'm used to paying for 5 days, but a lot better than what I've been able to get through Dollar or anywhere else.
I'd be in heaven with this price

The Princess Marathon is only part of it. That same weekend is the end of school vacation week for most of New England and the beginning of school vacation for the rest of New England, and from what I've seen in the dramatic increase in the quantity of flights available out of NH that weekend, nearly all of New England is getting out of the area for that school vacation week. As an added bonus, the Daytona 500 is that Sunday 2/21.
I've seen minor dips in price but I'm still over 200 for my midsize suv

I'd be in heaven with this price

I've seen minor dips in price but I'm still over 200 for my midsize suv

Right! I forgot the Princess Marathon weekend. Ugh.. BTDT and never ever again. Way too crowded and with the construction... you're right, take or use Disney transp. ME.

Just rebooked my $372 Dollar reservation with Alamo for $226. Midsize Alamo insiders. Getting better!! I nearly choked booking the $372

Our dates are 2/26 to 3/4 and we're around $400 for a midsize with Alamo. I too have never paid this much. Going to check now again :-).

No codes & I just got Dollar rental car for a minivan with a popup citydeal for $242.40 plus $39.99 extra day 2/9 late at night to 2/17, RT MCO fees bring it to $369 but we have flexibility for our group of 6 so its a fit

Our rates for February 14-21 went down today too. Mid size SUV rates were the best.

Our rates for February 14-21 went down today too. Mid size SUV rates were the best.
We went through Alamo and Costco, but regular rates were just a bit higher. $161 (including fees) for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter