February 2015 Discounts

Here is the discount copied straight from the site.

Stay Play Dine Discounted Magic Your Way Packages for Disney Visa Cardholders

Booking Dates - 10/6/14 - 12/29/14

Travel Dates
12/14/14 - 12/20/14
1/5/15 - 3/7/15.
Not all dates and resorts available. Subject to availability

Disney Value Resorts – Magic Your Way with Quick Service Dining Package Required
Disney Moderate, Deluxes and Deluxe Vacation Villa Resorts– Magic Your Way Plus Dine Package Required
Excludes: Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation, Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian, Disney's Bay Lake Tower, Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites, Disney's Polynesian Villas, 3 bedroom Villas at Disney's Deluxe Vacation Villa Resorts
Stay, Play and Dine Discount Requires a 3 night stay with at least 2 days of tickets.

Room Discount for Disney Visa Cardholders - Tickets and Dining Can be Added

Booking 10/6/14 -12/29/14 - Deposit must be paid with a Disney Visa Card at the time of booking.
Travel 1/5/15 - 3/28/15
Excludes Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation, Disney's Grand Floridian Villas, Disney's Bay Lake Tower, Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites, Disney's Polynesian Villas, all 3 bedroom villas at Disney's Deluxe Villa Resorts
Discount Savings on Room Only:

Disney Value Resorts (except Disney's All Star Movies as listed below)
15% weekend
20% weekday
Disney's All Star Movies
10% weekend
15% weekday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney's Moderate Resorts (except as listed below)
20% weekend and weekday

Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
10% weekend
15% weekday
Disney's Coronado Springs Suites
10% weekday and weekend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Deluxe Resorts (unless listed below)
30% weekday and weekend

Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah View and Club Level
20% weekday and weekend

Disney Deluxe Resort Suites
10% weekday and weekend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disney Deluxe Vacation Villas -
Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas and BoardWalk Villas 30% weekday and weekend
Villas at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge 20%
All Discounts are not guaranteed and are subject to limited availability.

I am staying at Caribbean Beach the for 7 nights, 2 adults, and the plus dinning saved us the most money. We saved $537.70.

Called back and changed to POR and saved 1200+, ended up in garden view, hoping some preferred rooms open. Guy said I booked last three POR rooms for SPD for our dates (2/5-2/15)

The Disney debit card can be used, as well. The promotion is available for travel into March 2015. At this time, there are no promotions available to book for July 2015. I booked a room only discount, pool view room at POR for mid February. I got in right at opening. Options were POFQ garden view, but it was more expensive than the pool view. A RR at POR was available, but again it was more expensive. CBR had the best rate, because standards were available. CSR was an option, but I didn't pay close attention to the rate given me. It had the lowest interest on my part.

This is the first time I've seen weekend discounts vs. weekday discounts. I must say, it's a little strange.

is there any discounts in march? im confused! we are going march 7-13 staying at POR

The discount dates are through March 7. Call and ask to have it applied if you are a Disney Visa card holder. In the pass discounts apply it you are checked in before the offer expires. So checking in on the 7th should work.

I contacted my AAA travel agent and she'll be on the phone first thing Thursday 10/9 (day this new Visa offer is anticipated to be released to the public).
DH and I will go for the 30% only room only discount on our previously booked AK standard view room. Nice savings for us!:woohoo:

The discount dates are through March 7. Call and ask to have it applied if you are a Disney Visa card holder. In the pass discounts apply it you are checked in before the offer expires. So checking in on the 7th should work.
I think the 7th is the last date for Stay, Play, and Dine. Room only discounts go through 3/28.

I called yesterday and got the Play Stay & Dine discount added to my reservations :goodvibes but I still haven't gotten my updated reservations in my email. Do you know how long this usually takes?

I called yesterday and got the Play Stay & Dine discount added to my reservations :goodvibes but I still haven't gotten my updated reservations in my email. Do you know how long this usually takes?
What kind of discount do you get with the play stay dine? Is it a better deal than the room only discount?

I cannot find the play stay and dine offer or the hotel discount on the website this morning. Anyone else having trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter