February 2014 Code watch

Joining in! Can't wait to return to Disney! We took our first family trip feb 2013 and had such a great time we are returning. Hoping for POFQ but will stay POR if discount not available at FQ.

I'm actually considering CSR if FQ isn't available. I love FQ, but the beds are HARD. The beds at CSR are like sleeping on clouds. Might be worth switching, but I do so love POFQ!

Joining in! Can't wait to return to Disney! We took our first family trip feb 2013 and had such a great time we are returning. Hoping for POFQ but will stay POR if discount not available at FQ.

Same for us! 1st family trip Feb 2013 - saving now to return Feb 2014. Probably
POR - but will dream for WL. It Will be our 20 yr anniversary next year & we stayed there as part of our Honeymoon. If we can swing it, we'd love to stay there but this time will have 5 kids with us!

We're planning for sometime in Feb also and would love to stay at Poly. We're hoping for a good room discount :)

Joining into the club. Would at least like to stay at a moderate but pay value prices. Am anxiously awaiting the 2014 prices to start making some decisions.

Joining in here as well. Last year we were able to stay at CR with a 37% AP discount. I would love something similar again for 2014. We are booked at BLT in a 1BR but will NOT pay rack rate!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I guess I'll join too! Was visiting my sister in Texas this past weekend and my niece is planning on doing the Half princess marathon. My niece has a 15 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. Oh yeah, you know I wanna go help!!
Can't wait.

I'm in! Doing a girls only trip the first or second week of Feb. We want to stay at POR and I'm hoping for free dining or a "stay and play" package again. It's going to be me, my 10 year old DD, one of my best friends and her 2 DDs - 9 & 16.

It will be my friends first trip, so I'm excited to show them the sights. We've been so often that I think it will be fun to see it through some fresh eyes!

I am waiting too! Travel dates 2/7-2/15. I can't make up where I want to stay. I am wishing for AAA discount or FD! :)

Uck, I really hope flight prices come down! Planning a Feb trip on President's Day week is killing me. I'm used to going the second week in Dec. I know it's going to be more expensive, and more crowded, which is not ideal. But, it's when we can go, so - away we go! I hope.

I guess I'll join too! Was visiting my sister in Texas this past weekend and my niece is planning on doing the Half princess marathon. My niece has a 15 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. Oh yeah, you know I wanna go help!!
Can't wait.

Have you ever been for the half marathon before? We're going down that weekend, though not for the marathon, and it looks like the crowds may be pretty hefty. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Subscribing because we have very tentative plans to go the last week in Feb. next year. We really like S/P/D, we could all stay in the Beach Club. Well, minus DD17, she'll be off at college, which makes staying on-site a possibility for our family for the first time in years.

I talked to my AAA TA, and she said the discounts start showing up ~July or August. She recommends making a reservation with minimal deposit, in order to make ADR's. Then, apply any discount once it kicks in. We would be going Feb. break, which for NH is the last week--a week later than everyone else.

Have you ever been for the half marathon before? We're going down that weekend, though not for the marathon, and it looks like the crowds may be pretty hefty. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Going for the Princess half also! From what I have "heard," the week before the marathon is packed, but the week after it clears out :confused3 Can't say for sure since I have never been during those times.

Patiently waiting for discounts.........

My friend and I just decided to go for the half marathon as well. Hoping for either an AP discount or BB discount from my Dec. trip. Fingers crossed and hoping I can get in shape for the run!

Ugh, remind me never to plan a trip early in a Calendar year ever again. Waiting for the prices to be released is driving me bonkers!!!

Ugh, remind me never to plan a trip early in a Calendar year ever again. Waiting for the prices to be released is driving me bonkers!!!

Think we may end up doing fd in September to tide us over till Feb. I'm way to impatient to plan this far out.

Think we may end up doing fd in September to tide us over till Feb. I'm way to impatient to plan this far out.

I wish I could! It's Feb or bust for us. Le sigh. Unless I want to go over Christmas break and... no. Just, no. LOL.

We are going to have to battle Presidents Week crowds this year for the first time. Seriously considering the Dolphin teacher rate for the first time unless a room only discount in the Epcot area can beat it. We're one of those weird families who doesn't like the dining plan, prefer a room discount over free dining (don't throw things please).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter