February 2014 Code watch

nervous1sttimer said:
Can you confirm if by "paid the upgrade fee" you mean you got to purchase the DDP at child's prices or if you paid for QDSP at child's prices and then paid the price to upgrade? Because we are staying at AOA in February and would also want DDP, but don't know if it will be cheaper to stay mod or deluxe and have it included.

Hmmm, no, I'm actually unsure if the upgrade fee was at adult or child upgrade? I just knew that the pin with the upgrade saved me about $425 from what paying for the DDP would have (three of us)

I am also hoping for a PIN for the end of February. Free dining would be amazing. In the past I have received pins quite often but in the last few months I haven't gotten any.:sad2: In my opinion, rack rates are crazy expensive so if we don't receive some sort of discount we won't be going to Disney this year.

I am also hoping for a PIN for the end of February. Free dining would be amazing. In the past I have received pins quite often but in the last few months I haven't gotten any.:sad2: In my opinion, rack rates are crazy expensive so if we don't receive some sort of discount we won't be going to Disney this year.

Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

:(
Hoping, praying and keeping fingers crossed this goes to general public...
Every feb always has a discount...just stinks waiting til october.

:(
Hoping, praying and keeping fingers crossed this goes to general public...
Every feb always has a discount...just stinks waiting til october.

Amen!

I was really happy to see that Southwest/Air Tran finally released their Feb flights, and they are MUCH more reasonably priced than what I had been looking at. So there's that at least!

Amen!

I was really happy to see that Southwest/Air Tran finally released their Feb flights, and they are MUCH more reasonably priced than what I had been looking at. So there's that at least!

Same here! I couldn't believe the difference! Since I was budgeting so much more for flights this is a real help :)

Has anyone called to see if they had a pin and had any luck?

I've called twice for a PIN and nothing. Our dates are Feb 1-10 and are really hoping for something! We've booked room and park tickets but have not added on dining until we see what comes out.

I have subscribed to this thread! So hoping for a S/P/D discount for February. We used it this year and saved about $500! We were able to upgrade to deluxe dining and now I can't imagine going without. I so hope there is a good discount for February because it is likely the only way I will be able to convince my boyfriend to go back. Oh and I need a full time job too lol.

Has anyone called to see if they had a pin and had any luck?

I called yesterday, no luck. The CM on the phone told me not to give up hope yet since they only just started sending them out. I've never gotten one before though, but we'll see. Fingers crossed! :goodvibes

I am subscribing to this thread. We want to go for our kids winter break from school. I would love to get free dining but they just extended it through December so I am thinking it probably will not happen again in February? :confused3

I have never been lucky enough to receive a pin code in the mail, apparently I can call and ask if there are any attached to my name?

I will even take the spd discount for feb.
Keep your eyes peeled around october for general public discounts ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter