February 2013 - availability?

Hawk

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks:

Trying to book RPR or HRH for the last week of February 2013. It is showing no availability. Is it too early or is it really full?

Thanks

Tim/Hawk

it is probably too early....I've been trying to book January 2013 and was told that the 2013 prices for packages hasn't come out yet....it should be soon though because I was told they would come out after ticket prices increased...and tickets prices increased today.....Hope you have a great vacation.

Too early.I couldn't book Jan 2012 online till August 2011. You can call and try to book it over the phone.I am also booking again for Jan 2013 and will wait till August to do it

Hi folks:

Anyone have any luck booking January or February 2013 yet?

Tim/Hawk

it is probably too early....I've been trying to book January 2013 and was told that the 2013 prices for packages hasn't come out yet....it should be soon though because I was told they would come out after ticket prices increased...and tickets prices increased today.....Hope you have a great vacation.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing a package. It is generally cheaper to book everything separately and there is no penalty to change your rate if you find a cheaper one :)

I have been trying for the end of January 2013 and still nothing. :confused3

When are they going to come out with prices? We are not booking a package, just trying to get a room only reservation.

I called and booked my March 2013 trip. I did have to pay rack rate. But hope to get a discount applied when they are released. I will be calling every month to check on either a military rate or AAA to see if they will aplly it to my reservation. They have in the past. This was for a room only reservation, BTW.

I booked for 1/3-1/5, 2013, a couple of weeks ago at HRH, but no discounts. I was told yesterday on the phone to check back end of August/beg of Sept for discounts, etc.

I called and booked my March 2013 trip. I did have to pay rack rate. But hope to get a discount applied when they are released. I will be calling every month to check on either a military rate or AAA to see if they will aplly it to my reservation. They have in the past. This was for a room only reservation, BTW.

What kind of Military rate have you gotten in the past? (If you don't mind me asking)

What kind of Military rate have you gotten in the past? (If you don't mind me asking)

Not at all! :)

I think it was somewhere around the 30% neighborhood. YMMV.

I just pulled my info from last year, I went from around $390 rack at RPR to $280 once the discount was applied. So it is a nice savings. I always keep my AAA card as a back up though. (I use my AAA card all over the parks) We do not stay long enough to take advantage of SMSM rates. And we have to travel at peak times. So for us, we maximize what we can, when we can.

FYI: I do not buy my tickets at ITT, I buy my tickets at Costco. We like the Costco ones, because they are 3day PTP non expiring (for a few years, not indefinately. I think the ones out now expire in 2015). A better deal than ITT, because of the non expiring. I hope Costco continues to sell those for a while.

HTH
H:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter