February 2012 deals?

princess&her4princes

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

Our last couple of trips have been in September, so we could take advantage of FD with our family of 5. Our next trip we're considering going in February, does anyone know what deals are typically offered that time of year? When will they come out, if so? Sorry if this has already been asked, I couldnt' find a thread on it!

Thanks!!:goodvibes

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Trying to plan a late January, early February trip but wondering about discount codes and free dining.

I went this February 2011 and we were lucky to have gotten free dining. This was not a pin code but general public. I am hoping to go back February 2012 and having free dining again would be great!

Also hoping for free dining in Feb 2012! I made my reservations based on last years free dining, let's hope they do it again!

Also planning a trip in February 2012. We should all meet. I understand if you get the dining plan discount you can't get the room discount? I usually pay for room seperate.My only problem with the dining plan is making the reservations to eat at a certain time. ANyone feel this way?:

For some reason they have removed Feb. 18 from the free dining dates. I booked mine before it was removed, thank goodness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter