February 2012 Car Rentals

I need help~ please :)

We will be arriving ~ MCO on 2/23 @ 5:30 pm.
Need a rental car till 2/27~ boarding a cruise in Port Canaveral.

Returning from cruise on 3/3 and need a rental from 3/3 to 3/6~ returning home from MCO.

All the rates are crazy ! Someone please help me :(

We have the Alamo insider if that matters

Thank you sooo much in advance !

Looks like 2 separate car rentals will cost you a minimum $350 using BCD x474200 from Budget. If you book on expedia.ca you can Feb 23 - Mar 6 assuming 5:30PM 24hr clock for $257CAN inc taxes for a compact with Dollar. Even paying for parking at port canaveral you will still save. US residents can book on expedia.ca.

Thank you so much fellow-dis-ers!

After checking out this thread, I booked 9 days with Dollar on expedia.ca for $158.00 for a mid-size!!!!

I also got an email from Dollar today that MCO has the option of going right to the garage, checking for your reservation on their monitors, and picking the vehicle of your choice in your aisle!!

Will report back and let everyone know!! Thanks so much for the HUGE savings!!

Thank you so much fellow-dis-ers!

After checking out this thread, I booked 9 days with Dollar on expedia.ca for $158.00 for a mid-size!!!!

I also got an email from Dollar today that MCO has the option of going right to the garage, checking for your reservation on their monitors, and picking the vehicle of your choice in your aisle!!

Will report back and let everyone know!! Thanks so much for the HUGE savings!!

I also booked from expedia.ca and it was worth the $4 foreign transaction fee. My Dollar reservation number didn't come up on the Dollar website, so I called Dollar directly to confirm it and they transferred me to the Tour dept. They were able to confirm my reservation, but couldn't add my Dollar Express ID even though I entered it when booking on Expedia.ca because there was a spot for it. It would be great to be able to skip the counter because I'm so used to doing this with Alamo and National, but this Dollar reservation was 1/2 price of the next best one I could find picking up Feb. 22.

For my fellow DIS'rs still trying to get a decent rate for February.....I have achieved success with a reasonable rate...well, somewhat. Rates are still much higher than I am used to paying, however, I was able to get a decent rate with Budget using the West Jet code given on the mousesavers site. I did sign up for their program so I can produce a membership card if necessary. I was able to get a compact for 2/22-2/26 from Tampa for total of $181.80 inc. taxes. I haven't been able to get anything under $263 anywhere else. Now I can sleep lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter