February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I will have to cancel dinner reservations for four people on Feb 24th @ 6:30 pm. Any interest before I call to cancel?
If you still have this ADR and can't use it I would love to have it. I don't have enough posts to PM you, so please feel free to PM me

Thanks

Hey all,

My husband just surprised us with a trip to Disney from 2/22 to 2/28! However, I tried making ADR's for us and obviously a lot of the good ones are impossible to get. :rotfl2:

Anyone have 1900 Park Fare dinner during 2/22-2/28? I'm desperate since my 3 girls loved it there last time and it's the one place they want to go, more than Cinderella's Royal Table! Thanks! :goodvibes

Looking for the following:
February 21-26 2009.

Dinner at Ohanas.
Lunch or Dinner at Le Cellier.
Dinner at Chef Mickeys.

If you could please send me the reservation info, 2 adults, 1infant. A 2-3 person reservation will work. Thanks for your help. Justin

hi ... these times are freeded up for you.
feb 26th tutto italia 1p for 6 peeps
feb 25th kona cafe 540p for 6 peeps
feb 26th Le cellier 830p for 4 peeps
feb 27th boma 655p for 4 peeps

Chef Mickey's breakfast -feb 27 or 28 for 5pp (would trade 1900 park fare or crystal palace)
California Grille dinner - feb 26, 27, or 28 for 5pp
LeCellier dinner - feb 22 for 3

:hippie:

cancelling:

Le Cellier (2ppl) Feb 20 4:30PM

Tusker House (2ppl) Feb 21 8:25AM

We are looking for a ressie for 5 at the Garden Grill for Feb 23-25 or for 4 from Feb 26-28.

We had it for our first night but got our flights delayed and delayed due to weather and mechanical issues (as the airlines call it !!). We basically left Friday morning at 6am and got here on Saterday evening at 9pm if you can beleive it so we missed it. We called in from the airport and canceled it so at least someone got to use it.

Our kids are so disapointed as for them this was their highlight meal. If anyone out there has something they are not going to use it would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter