February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Hi!! I have ADR's that I don't need. Please let me know if you'd like them. I've never done this before so also let me know how we change these.\

2/21 Le Cellier 2:25 pm for party of 4

2/22 Yachtsman 5:30 pm for party of 4

Hope I can help someone!:)

My DS just decided he doesn't want Nine Dragons for his birthday, because he & his girlfriend ate chinese for the anniversay last weekend. :rolleyes: He just informed me, so I haven't been able to look through this thread. If anyone is cancelling anything at Epcot for dinner on Valentine's Day, please let me know. We're a party of 4. I'll be calling to see what I can get, if anything. :sad2:

My DS just decided he doesn't want Nine Dragons for his birthday, because he & his girlfriend ate chinese for the anniversay last weekend. :rolleyes: He just informed me, so I haven't been able to look through this thread. If anyone is cancelling anything at Epcot for dinner on Valentine's Day, please let me know. We're a party of 4. I'll be calling to see what I can get, if anything.

Update: I was able to book Biergarten. It's not my 1st choice, but it's not chinese. :sad2: Kids, gotta love 'em! :upsidedow

Nothing to give, but we're going to T-Rex - they were wide open when I called.

Thanks for letting us know.

Wanted:

Dinner for 2 adults 1 child Wedneday Feb 25 @1900 Park Fare.

Thanks!
Kelsi

I have an entire trips worth of reservations to cancel. All of these are for 5 people. We changed from Feb to March! Let me know if anyone is looking for any of these!

8-Feb Teppenyaki 6:30pm
9-Feb O'Hana 8:00pm
10-Feb Liberty Tree Tavern 6:30pm
11-Feb 50's Prime Time Café 6:15pm
12-Feb 1900 Park Fare 10:00am
13-Feb Whispering Canyon Café 6:30pm
14-Feb Crystal Palace 6:35pm
15-Feb LeCellier 7:55pm

I know this is last minute but I was wondering if you had already given up your whispering canyon ressie

This is totally last minute, but I'm looking for CRT on Feb. 12 or Feb 13 party of 4 for lunch. I have reservations at Akershus on Feb 12 for lunch that I could swap.

I had previously posted I am looking for 1900 Park Fare for dinner on Feb 25 for 3. I would also be open to Feb 26 for dinner as well.

For what it's worth, we will be canceling an appointment at Bibbity Bobbity Boutique in the MK castle.

BBB Mon Feb 9th, 3:30 pm
(currently booked as a "coach" package)

Take 2 - this didn't seem to post first time.

Looking for table for 2 at Boma on 2/10 but flexible between 2/9 and 2/13. My wife's favorite and unavailable our entire trip.

Just cancelled Hollywood N Vine 2/6/09 @ 4:05 p.m. for 3 people (FDP) and Ohanas 8:40 on 2/10/09. I was told the Ohanas was for a table of 3

I hope this hasn't already been covered. Sorry if it has, but...

How do you give someone an ADR? I don't really want to give out the number because that is linked to all of my info., or is it????? :confused3

I hope this hasn't already been covered. Sorry if it has, but...

How do you give someone an ADR? I don't really want to give out the number because that is linked to all of my info., or is it????? :confused3

I think it is posted in this thread/ or another thread just like it.
But it pretty much said that if you have an ADR that you want to transfer to someone else, then you get that person's Name and telephone number information. Call Disney and tell them that you want to put the reservation in someone else's name. Then give the person you are transferring to the reservation #.

Something along those lines, but it is written more clearly in one of the threads.

I think it is posted in this thread/ or another thread just like it.
But it pretty much said that if you have an ADR that you want to transfer to someone else, then you get that person's Name and telephone number information. Call Disney and tell them that you want to put the reservation in someone else's name. Then give the person you are transferring to the reservation #.

Something along those lines, but it is written more clearly in one of the threads.
THANKS!!! :goodvibes

wondering if anyone has a reservation that they are not able use?

many thanks in advance

Hi everyone,
we are looking for Ohana dinner anytime before 7pm any day from and including Feb 16th to and including Feb 28th. For 2 or 4 people.
Cannot get a ressie for love nor money so if anyone can help that would be awesome!

Hi-
Looking for Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Dinner package for 3 adults any time during the week of Feb 22 - Feb 27.
TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter