February 2005 Roll Call!

sheryl0521

DIS Veteran
Will you be joining us at WDW in February?

We are visiting during the crazy President's week and will be staying in a preferred view Boardwalk Villa studio. 1st time in a preferred view and can't wait! :hyper:

Do you think we have a chance of getting a boardwalk view? I know it isn't guaranteed, but it would be nice.

:bounce: Enjoy! :Pinkbounc

Going feb 6th 5 nights SSR with DW!!!! :wave2: :wave2:

We'll be at BCV Feb. 11-18, and then at POFQ Feb. 18-20. I'm taking my parents (in their 70s) who haven't been to WDW in 10 years and have NEVER stayed onsite. Their previous trips were only very rare day trips to MK or Epcot while on various Florida vacations.

Needless to say, we are all VERY excited! :hyper:

Wahooo!! :Pinkbounc

We will be going down 2/16-2/25 (Wed. before Pres. day until Friday after). It's only our second time home! We are going to split our stay, between AKL and BCV. Sheryl, we will wave to you across Cresent Lake!!

It's almost time to make those PS's!!

Going from Feb 5th - 12th. Staying in a 2-bedroom at OKW with our best firends in the whole world!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We're at OKW Feb 6th - 17th, sharing a two bedroom with friends. This our first DVC stay and I am SO excited!!!!:hyper:

Count us in! Valentines Days at WDW -- that's new :) We are at VWL (but may add some BWV time). This is the first trip with just my wife and I -- that will be interesting in and of itself. By February we are hoping Minnesota will merely be coooold and that Orlando will be waarm.

Any clue if the waterparks are up and running in Feb.?

(Double digit dance in a week or so)

Tennesotans

We'll be there Feb. 6-11 for Mardi Gras week!

Yeah!! We'll be at the BCV Feb 13-22. We are taking my family down this time, so it should be interesting. We are getting a 2 bedroom and I really hope we get one with the long balconies. My hubby and I like to hide out there while the kids are sleeping.

Jenny

We'll be in a GV at OKW Feb. 19 - 26 - our family of 7 plus my sister's family of 5. Will extend the trip if I can find cheaper airfare for 2/16, 17 or 18. Right now scheduled to leave BDL about 11:15 am on 2/19. FLying or driving, Sheryl?

OOPS!!!
Double Posted--Just overly excited about getting back to WDW I guess!

Originally posted by sheryl0521

Do you think we have a chance of getting a boardwalk view? I know it isn't guaranteed, but it would be nice.

Boardwalk view is its own catagory now and it IS guaranteed at time of booking (it will say it on your reservation).

We will be there Feb 10 - 14 at BWV in a boardwalk view one bedroom.

Sheryl, why don't you call and get on the waitlist for boardwalk view?

Sheryl, why don't you call and get on the waitlist for boardwalk view?

We are paying cash for the 1st Saturday night and the last Friday night. I could have gotten the Boardwalk view for the points portion, Sun - Thur, but I couldn't get the weekend nights for cash. So I went with the Preferred view. MS did say that I have a slim chance that a Boardwalk view could become available, but we didn't want to chance moving.

I hate to wish away the holidays, but we can't wait!!

Enjoy!

We are going Presidents week 2/20 - 2/25. Staying at OKW while taking trips to visit Florida colleges for DS.

Mardi Week! Feb 5-12 with inlaws. Best friends staying in studio at BCV Feb 5-9. Other friends at AKL Feb 8-12. I handed the reins to DW for PS this trip. It's tough giving up the planning for the first time! I feel like a back seat driver.:jester:

Double Digits now and just days away from PS! Oh, there I go again!!!

We will be joining the Feb vacationers during Feb 12-20
CS Feb 12
DCL from 13-17
SSR 17-20
Can't wait we are new to DVC, this is our first DVC vacation !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter