February 2, 2006 Three Night Wonder

disneybride96

Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96
I searched for a thread, but is no one sailing with us on this trip?
Not that I would mind the ship to myself....... :rotfl2:

My DH and myself are taking this short cruise to recooperate after 5 days at WDW. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi,

I'll be sailing with you! :) I can't wait it's been a very long time since I've boarded her. :0) :cool1:
ps
I am hoping for an upgrade! :) :Pinkbounc

Hi!

I'm In too! Just booked and paid in full today! This is our second cruise with Disney, the forst on the Wonder.

I hope you get your Upgrade! We did last time we went! We had a cat. 5 and upgraded to a 3!

Not sure how we will do this time! Booked a 9 (actually 2 adjoining) I got a bit spoiled last time. :)

Beth

threesit@yahoo.com,

Thanks, I am crossing my fingers. <BG> By the way, you mentioned you got a upgrade last time...when was it that you sailed last? Just curious, cause this is my first time sailing in Feb. and I am not sure how full this date is gonna get with passengers, but the DCL website's cat. do seem to be going fast for our date. Yikes!
Booked Cat. 12 GTD on April 02, 2005. Paid in full end of Semptember and have been sitting on pins and needles ever since waiting and watching for a room assignment. :Pinkbounc

Hi!

We went In November (One month after 9/11 incident!) Needless to say an upgrade at that time was easy. I have not sailed with DCL in February, but when I booked 3 weeks ago, I got the last two connecting rooms on the lowest floor! It seems a bit busy, but you never know! Did you book excersions yet?

Beth :)

We will be going too !!! This is our first cruise so we are really really excited. We will be with our 4 & 2 year old boys !!
We dont have a stateroom nbr but are booked on a Cat 8 guaranteed whatever that means !!
Ashwini

Good to see everyone! We are a cat 11 on Deck 7 - aft. We had a Navagator's Verandah on our last cuise, and again in 2 weeks, but did the budget thing for this 3 day. Deck 7 aft is our favorite area anyway...nice and quiet.

Yikes! With Christmas coming I have not had much time to think about the cruise!

Has anyone thought about what to do in Nassau?

Beth

You definately will not be sailing alone.
My wife and I are bringing our 6 year old daughter on our first cruise. Can't wait.
Any tips for the newbies???

I have booked the Dolphin encounter at Nassau for DH & 4 year old son and observer for me & the 2 year old. DH is booked for parasailing at Castaway Cay.
Cant wait..Only 35 more days to go..Yay!!!
Ash

We will also be on the 2/5 cruise. We have 6 adults and 5 children (girls, ages 6 and 4) travelling with us.

I've only been on one other Disney Cruise, and we were not upgraded, but we've always booked a room number (not guaranteed category). Can you still be upgraded if you choose the room in advance?

It looks like all categories, except the balcony rooms are fully booked right now.

We did have an assigned room when booking...but When we were upgraded, it was because I asked. We were supposed to have a Cat 4 and while checking in I asked if I could upgrade. She said I needed to complete checking in and the go to the very first counter to see about an upgrade. I did and was upgraded to a CAT 3 for about $600.00 for our family of five.

This was worth every penny! I had a jacuzzi, two balconies, a dressing room with a vanity and stool, fresh fruit and flowers every day... It was LOADED. But the best part is they made all your reservations while on the ship. (OK the best part was that the kids were in a seperate room :earboy2: , but the consg. service was great too!)

How did you find out what rooms were left?

Beth :earsgirl:

I looked into booking for a friend through a bunch of websites, and the only thing available was the balcony.

I guess that isn't really the best indication of what is really open, since I'm sure Disney holds several rooms just in case.

I leave today!!! :banana: See you all in a few days! :hourglass

BUMP! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Beth

PS You may have read this on the boards, and I think it is a great idea:
I bought a plain white pillow case, put it in a large ziplock with some sharpee markers and a paper with my room numbers on it...If you drop it off at the customer service desk (?) on the first day, they will deliver it to your stateroom fully signed by all the characters by the end of the cruise! FUN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter