February 19th, 2017 - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

12asl7h3eget6ydk.png

I will be going with Eric (my son) Jaime (my daughter-in-law) and Brody (7yrs old) & Blake (5yrs old). Needless to say, we are all very excited!!!
Jackie
:fish:

Okay, We just booked this cruise and my kids are so excited. This is our 4th Disney Cruise, and for 2 of our previous cruises, we participated in a Fish Extender and it really made the cruise extra special, especially for our kids. If you've never heard of these, its an 'unofficial' group of cruisers who organize a small gift exchange during their cruise. There are basic details describing what it is below. I am first trying to see how many people might be interested. Since I can't find that anyone has started one yet for this cruise I'll head this one up if we have some people interested. Just be patient with me as I've participated in these before, but never organized one before.

What Is An FE Gift Exchange?

FE (Fish Extender) gift exchanges were created by fellow Dis-Board members a number of years ago. Outside the stateroom doors there is metal FISH Hook for DCL or others to attach important notes or such for you. As part of an FE gift exchange, participants hang a some type of hanging organizer, commonly known as a FISH EXTENDER. Some people make elaborate ones, others hang decorative bags ect. Participants in an FE gift exchange then secretly leave a small gift in the pockets of others Fish extenders. The gift exchange add's more magic to the cruise and It's a real treat to come back to your cabin to find a surprise in your FE!

If anyone else would like to participate, just reply to this post or send me a pm, I will update the list periodically. You don't have to have kids to participate, and the rule is, give as you want. In other words, if you'd like to give one gift per cabin, or gift to children only, or gift to adults only, or gift to each person individually, then thats what you do.

As we each find out our cabin number as our cruise approaches, post or pm that info along with the deck number and prior to our travel time, I will get a list to each of you.

Okay, We just booked this cruise and my kids are so excited. This is our 4th Disney Cruise, and for 2 of our previous cruises, we participated in a Fish Extender and it really made the cruise extra special, especially for our kids. If you've never heard of these, its an 'unofficial' group of cruisers who organize a small gift exchange during their cruise. There are basic details describing what it is below. I am first trying to see how many people might be interested. Since I can't find that anyone has started one yet for this cruise I'll head this one up if we have some people interested. Just be patient with me as I've participated in these before, but never organized one before.

FE (Fish Extender) gift exchanges were created by fellow Dis-Board members a number of years ago. Outside the stateroom doors there is metal FISH Hook for DCL or others to attach important notes or such for you. As part of an FE gift exchange, participants hang a some type of hanging organizer, commonly known as a FISH EXTENDER. Some people make elaborate ones, others hang decorative bags ect. Participants in an FE gift exchange then secretly leave a small gift in the pockets of others Fish extenders. The gift exchange add's more magic to the cruise and It's a real treat to come back to your cabin to find a surprise in your FE!

If anyone else would like to participate, just reply to this post or send me a pm, I will update the list periodically. You don't have to have kids to participate, and the rule is, give as you want. In other words, if you'd like to give one gift per cabin, or gift to children only, or gift to adults only, or gift to each person individually, then thats what you do.

As we each find out our cabin number as our cruise approaches, post or pm that info along with the deck number and prior to our travel time, I will get a list to each of you.[/QUOTE

I'm interested in participating... There are 5 of us in our party, 2 of us are children... Ihope I am answering this correctly...I find this site a little confusing... o_O So bear with me - I'm learning... :santa:
Jackie

Last edited:

OOps.. I think I just replied in the wrong spot... Oh well, I will try again... I would be interested in participating in the FE. There are 5 of us in our party and 2 of us are children... This is our first Disney cruise, so I want to take advantage of everything possible so we can experience "everything"!!! :mickeyjum
Jackie

As we each find out our cabin number as our cruise approaches, post or pm that info along with the deck number and prior to our travel time, I will get a list to each of you.
Our Stateroom is 8020

Hello! I am booked on this cruise too! I have signed up for a FE group on our cruise Facebook page. There are two groups of 10 already formed and my group is the third group. We are still looking for a few to complete our group of 10 if you all want to go sign up there. Just search Wonder February 19, 2017 and ask to join. You should see info on the page there how to sign up. This is my 2nd cruise but first time doing FE. Very excited!

Hello everybody. This will be my first cruise ever. I will be taking my six year old daughter along. Looking forward to seeing how it goes as it will definitely shape things going forward. My wife can not make it as she has to work.

No FE here.

I am cruising for the first time with my husband and our 2 boys, ages 3 and 7. This FE sounds fun. How do we participate? How many people do we have to buy for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter