February 19, 2006 on the Wonder, anyone else?

We are there!! My parents are treating for me and my family and my sister and her family. We have 10 in total going with ages ranging from 2.5 - 66. For most of us it's our first cruise but we are very excited.

Have you been before?

::MinnieMo

klabold said:
We are there!! My parents are treating for me and my family and my sister and her family. We have 10 in total going with ages ranging from 2.5 - 66. For most of us it's our first cruise but we are very excited.

Have you been before?

::MinnieMo

Yeah - I am sorry I didn't respond as I had given up on this thread!

What a great treat for you and to travel with family is so much fun. We did WDW with family a few times but the cruise is just us - we need some "nuclear" family time::

Just the 4 of us, me, dh and dd's 9 and 11. I just started the pre-pack experience where the guestroom turns into a mad house.

Less than a month to go -
anyone else joining us?

TJ

Cool, my 9 year old dd will meet up with your 9 and 11 year old dd in the kids club I'm sure.

Can't wait!! My family room is already starting to look like packing central. My twins summer clothes are all over the bed in there. Now I just need to pick out a few of the faves to pack.

See you there!!

Kim

Wow!! I am glad to find you guys. I posted months ago for this cruise and no response. Then a few of us bonded together (those fellow dis'ers who had no other dis'ers on their cruise) and started a thread. However, that frizzled out.

OK! Yes! I am on your cruise also. We will traveling with my DH's family (his DM, DB and his family). There are 9 total. 5 adults, 4 kids (15, 10, 10 & 6). For my family this will be our second cruise on the Wonder. For the rest, it will be either their first cruise or first Disney cruise. We are celebrating my DMIL's birthday.

We have only 6 days until we leave. :banana: We will be spending a few days at WDW before the cruise.

Where in Maine are you from??? We vacation in Belgrade lakes every summer. My folks own two cottages on Long Pond.

I can't wait to leave NJ and this blizzard weather for some warmer weather on the cruise. Thank goodness the cruise is next weekend or we may have had trouble getting to Florida tomorrow AM.

We are being swamped with snow as I type.

Have a great cruise and trip to Disney before. We are doing Wilderness Lodge after for 3 nights. We are DVC members so we are staying there!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Kim

Hi! I'm not booked on this cruise...but am curious about the prices! We are currently booked on halloween wonder cruise, and i really want to rebook a feb 2008 onboard. Since it's pres week, how are the prices? are they higher since kids aren't in school? The kids here usually only get fri, and mon off of school, but for some reason in 2008, they get the whole week off!! I really hope to cruise on a 7 day then, but not if prices are horrible! Also, what about weather?? Thanks for any input you have! Hope you all have lots of fun!

klabold said:
Where in Maine are you from??? We vacation in Belgrade lakes every summer. My folks own two cottages on Long Pond.

I am in western Maine with the lakes and mountains.

Oddly enough, we have no snow. We were expected to have several inches by this morning, but nothing. We live in a tourist area and we really need some natural snow. (never thought I would hear myself saying that!!)

Anyways, on the flip side..ONE WEEK!! :banana: Went shopping last night to get DH & DS's last few things. DD and I have been ready for weeks ;) .

We will all be wearing blue t-shirts with the disnsycruise logo with "Mom's 70th" printed on it. If you spot us (you will porbably hear us before you see us--we are loud), say hi :wave2: .

...Lee

I packed the girls today and started packing myself. I can't wait to be packed.

As far as snow, we got over 17 inches last night. YUCK!! Thank goodness it was this weekend and not next when we need to be on a 6:45 AM flight on Sunday.

We also will have t-shirts from the Cruise line but I don't know what they look like. I believe they will say Tracy-Pecina-LaBold Family reunion.

Say hi if you spot us. HAVE FUN!!

Kim

Dh and I will be on board as well. I have been working on a door magnet, is anyone else doing one? I didn't design it, I found a poster at the design forum and she put it together for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter