• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 18, 2006 Magic - Who's Onboard? Roll Call post #156

Hi Dreamer04 :wave:

I'm still here and STILL packing so you're WAAAAAAAY ahead of me!!!

So excited I can't stand it and looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday. We fly out at 7pm tonight, staying at the Airport Marriott and catching the Disney bus tomorrow morning....

Can't wait!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

We are still here in Buffalo, NY. Leaving at 6:30 tomorrow morning. All packed, house is clean, laundry all caught up, and dog sitter will be here tomorrow. Can't wait! See you tomorrow! :Pinkbounc

Still here, we are flying with Sassikay 6:30am tomorrow, going to print out the boarding passes, all is packed cept the hairdryer, cat boxes are clean and the food and water are out, poor kitties,, At least someone will check on them a few times.. See you all tomorrow!!!! DS is bouncing off walls, and I cant even type anymore

We are here left providence this afternoon around 11am with some heavy winds .... good flights to MCO .... checked in got a HUGE room ... getting picked up early am for our drive to the port.

Glad you made it, our weather is looking decent for flights was really windy all day here but seems to have settled down, not much snow so we should be on our way bright and early see ya in sunny florida :cool1:

Hi everyone. Hope you are all really enjoying your time on the Magic and made it safe and sound. I was hoping one of you could do something for me. Ken in room service just got back on the ship today. He is an amazing guy, one of the funniest and sweetest people on the ship. He made ours and other DIS members cruise in Nov very special. I was hoping if anyone was planning on ordering room service if they could ask what is the cake of the day and inquire about fruitcake. On our first night we called for the cake of the day and it was fruitcake and I joked that I wasn't taking the fruitcake passed on from the last cruise. The next night it was the same and from then it became a great joke with recipes and surprise deliveries to follow with all of room service getting in on the joke. It would really make him smile considering he is just returning after his vacation. Thanks for listening.

Hi SweetSpot! I'll be sure to mention you when we order our "All Hands on Deck Platter" tonight!

We're onboard now!

Thank you dreamer, but don't need to mention me just ask, Ken will know and you will be part of it. He really is one of those special people you meet once in a life time. You can't help but to smile around him. Thanks.

Was nice to meet those of you that found me or who I stumbled upon. If anyone is going next year give us a shout we will be cat 6 again

Same to you, Dave. :goodvibes We rebooked for '07 but on Wonder, we'll be traveling with a large group from home, many first time cruisers. Will definitely rebook Magic on that trip for '08 - really loved the 7 night cruise. :cloud9:

I got a nice shot of some of the kids from our thread in the Oceaneer Lab on Thursday night - my kids, Mykel Mouse's DS, Tink Fan's DD, Haley's Mom's DD, and Dreamer's DD. If you want a copy, let me know.

Anyone else still swaying? :boat:

I would love a copy, Linda! Maybe post it for us all to see?

I am still swaying, too! I had to take Dramamine yesterday, it was so bad.

Just wanted to say that we really had a great time meeting everyone (and sorry that we did not see everyone). I think that my DD spent a lot more time with your kids than she did with us.

As you can see we are now hooked and have rebooked for Easter 2007. Unfortunately, the schools here in Michigan are not as consistent with the February break schedule so we went with Easter (easier to pinpoint).

I have not gone through all of my pictures yet, but if I have any of the kids or anything else I will be glad to share.

Thanks again for all of your help and suggestions, we had the best trip and can't wait to do it again. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter