• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 17, 2007

Ok, 3 pm by the pool....I WILL remember! I have a terrible time making it to the cruise meets for some reason.

I hate 2 hour snow delay days! Today was the first time we encountered one. First, you have to get up anyhow to check the TV for school closings. They are supposed to be posted by 6 am. At 6:20, DD's school wasn't on the list, so she had to get up at 6:45....I watched the list again, and it had suddenly joined most of the rest of the city as a 2 hour delay schedule. The problem is that the "express bus" schedule ends at 8:17....so I can either send DD to school 1 1/2 hours early, send her to the non-express bus stop at 8:30 (in order to be at school at 10 because the peak hours schedule is no longer in effect), of just drive her. Of course, I drove. So...what does that solve. Instead of taking the city bus, you have 100 cars trying to let kids off.

OK, I'm done griping now. Maybe I'll do some preliminary packing today to put me back in a good mood.

It looks like our sailing has filled up. They are showing only gty cabins in cat 5 and 6, and 3 cabins available in cat 4. Of course, DCL could have some not showing on the system, but that's all I can find at this point.

It does feel like we are old friends doesn't it, hey in some ways we have more in common, or more common obsession;) , than we have with our friends at home.

With all the new cruises that opened up yesterday, I'm sure this section of the forums will be buzzing.

Did you see that poor girl, Corryn, with her dilemna with the local TA not submitting their prior payments to Disney yet and she can't book her advance ressies? I would be LIVID!!

I received 1/2 of our docs -- me and Kelli's room. Still waiting for Ed and Courtney's room. You know -- we had to book them that way with an adult in each.

So -- any questions on the Immigrations Card?

Mine are done.

I don't have details but this was posted today in a trip report:

"Grand Cayman: This is our first time tendering. We find the system DCL uses to have folks get a number and then wait in comfort in the theater is brilliant."

Guess we'll have to find out where we get the number before going to the theater.

Hi All-
I have finished the list and will be sending it out as soon as I post this. A few things to keep in mind...

It is being sent as a spreadsheet, so use your spreadsheet program to open it. I figured that would work best. That way if there are changes, you can make them on the spreadsheet before printing it out.

If I have your e-mail, I will send it direct to you. If you don't get an email from me, look for a PM from me.

Lisa:worship: -If it's OK, can you still put it on your server? If you e-mail me the link and password to access the list, I'll PM those whose e-mail I don't have, or can't open the file.

Please PM me with any problems or changes. I hope I got all the info correct. I checked it over so many times, I was seeing double, LOL.

OK, I am off to e-mail/PM!! I am crossing my fingers that it works!:scared:

Thanks Sue! You put a lot of work into that! Thanks-it's great. My husband even read it with me and he usually just makes fun of my DIS obsession. BTW, I just got this email about $85 unlimited use tickets to Universal and I know you're going there so if you don't have tickets check it out (or if you can't find it, I'll send you the email).

Oh that's just fine. All I get is my disney rewards card - which I had to pay rush charges on because it didn't go through the first time I ordered back in January!!!!!

Ladies can you say SPA Vistaprincess:

Where is my Beautiful brown truck?

I will check out the list when I get into work on Friday! I gave my letter of "I'm out of here" today. My last day of work is February 27th:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That will definatley be a double rum punch for me!!!! I've worked from the age of 16 through college and 2 kids!!! Now I'll have time to :laundy: plant a garden:flower3: or do something else :artist: and creative! NO MORE Graphic Design!!!!!

That felt really great!
Glory-Anne:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

6poway - Is your 3yo going to the clubs at all? Madison is interested in some of the activities, but she's nervous about my husband and I not being there with her. Maybe if someone else she knows is there she'll feel better about it.

Hi All-
I have finished the list and will be sending it out as soon as I post this. A few things to keep in mind...

It is being sent as a spreadsheet, so use your spreadsheet program to open it. I figured that would work best. That way if there are changes, you can make them on the spreadsheet before printing it out.

If I have your e-mail, I will send it direct to you. If you don't get an email from me, look for a PM from me.

Lisa:worship: -If it's OK, can you still put it on your server? If you e-mail me the link and password to access the list, I'll PM those whose e-mail I don't have, or can't open the file.

Please PM me with any problems or changes. I hope I got all the info correct. I checked it over so many times, I was seeing double, LOL.

OK, I am off to e-mail/PM!! I am crossing my fingers that it works!:scared:
Good Morning Sue,

I didn't get your e-mail. I may have given you my old e-mail addy. Please resend to dautentico@mathsolutions.com.

Thanks

Our cruise docs arrived!! Our UPS man has made me very happy the past 2 days-yesterday he brought our Mickey crocs and today the cruise docs! And the best part about it is that he always comes around 7pm but the past 2 days he came early and I was actually home!

Debbie:

Check your pm box. I just sent you a link to the cruise list file.

Lisa

Question on documents -- Ed and Courtney's documents were under the doormat just now. There is only one set -- on the top left for guests it lists both names.

For Kelli and me, there was a set for each of us (I'm thinking because she doesn't live here).

Should I have a separate set for Courtney?

I received 1/2 of our docs -- me and Kelli's room. Still waiting for Ed and Courtney's room. You know -- we had to book them that way with an adult in each.

So -- any questions on the Immigrations Card?

Mine are done.

Lisa - I do have some questions about the immigrations docs:
What do I put for destination, hotel and number of nights?
Also since my dd is a minor I assume that I should sign my name on her form?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter