February 16th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Alaskat

Earning My Ears
February 16 from Port Canaveral- this is my very first post but my cruise didn't have one so I am getting it going.

We will be on this cruise. Haven't done a 3 day in over 7 years but we really want to see the refurbishment of the Wonder. She was our first ship we went on in 2009.

I'll be on the cruise. I've never been on a 3 day or the Wonder. I'm excited to be able to get away from the cold, snowy northeast for any amount of time that I can. :) This will be a mother/daughter trip.

::MickeyMo::MickeyMoHeaded on the Wonder also...traveling with a load of first timers. This will be exciting. Looking forward to seeing all the changes to the Wonder, and the Frozen show. Safe travels...see you real soon!

This will be our first Cruise. My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and my daughter and 3 granddaughters are going also. This will be their first cruise too. Are they doing the fish extender on this cruise

Hi! This will be our first cruise as Gold Castaway Club members :) Is there not going to be a FE group? I am late in looking for the group, but it doesn't look like anyone set one up, which is a bummer. Our kids always love doing FE.

We are one away from Gold Castaway...we have never done the FE....I'm not even sure how, to be honest. Would love to do this. My grandchildren, ages 10 and 7, niece and nephew 16 & 13 would love to go around. If you let us know what to do, we are IN!!

This will be our first Cruise. My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and my daughter and 3 granddaughters are going also. This will be their first cruise too. Are they doing the fish extender on this cruise
Congratulations on 40 Years!!!

Booked my family's first cruise ever over the weekend! Just read about the fish extender. My kids love pin-trading at the park, so this will be right up their alley! Wondering how it works? Is there a sign-up list so you know how many families are participating? Or do you wing it? It'd be kind of nice to know how many trinkets to come prepared with.

Booked my family's first cruise ever over the weekend! Just read about the fish extender. My kids love pin-trading at the park, so this will be right up their alley! Wondering how it works? Is there a sign-up list so you know how many families are participating? Or do you wing it? It'd be kind of nice to know how many trinkets to come prepared with.
I have no idea how to do this...and so far we don't have a leader...LOL. I have been a few times on Disney but never participated in the FE. I think my grandsons would love it. If someone will start it, we are definitely in...And you are going to love Disney. What a wonderful first cruise!

I will lead the fish extender group! If everyone can reply to me that they are interested by 1/24 with stateroom number- who's in the cabin and ages of the kids that would be great! Everyone that replies must agree to participate in fish extender to make it work :) it seems we have a small group so it will be very easy! The way it works is you will leave small gifts on the door for everyone that participates. (please make sure to have some sort of collection device on your door)

I have no idea how to do this...and so far we don't have a leader...LOL. I have been a few times on Disney but never participated in the FE. I think my grandsons would love it. If someone will start it, we are definitely in...And you are going to love Disney. What a wonderful first cruise!

I will do it! Please see my post below let me know if you have any questions

I will organize it! Please see my post below!!

I will lead the fish extender group! If everyone can reply to me that they are interested by 1/24 with stateroom number- who's in the cabin and ages of the kids that would be great! Everyone that replies must agree to participate in fish extender to make it work :) it seems we have a small group so it will be very easy! The way it works is you will leave small gifts on the door for everyone that participates. (please make sure to have some sort of collection device on your door)
Hi! We are the Carlon family! We are totally in on the Fish Extender thing!! We have coordinated FE groups before, so let us know if you need any help. Either way, please count us in. We are a family of four (DD: 16 and DS:12). We don't have our cabin yet as we are under the category of Guaranteed Verandah, however, we should have our cabin within the next few days. Thanks for jumping and help lead this super fun activity!!!

Hi! We are the Carlon family! We are totally in on the Fish Extender thing!! We have coordinated FE groups before, so let us know if you need any help. Either way, please count us in. We are a family of four (DD: 16 and DS:12). We don't have our cabin yet as we are under the category of Guaranteed Verandah, however, we should have our cabin within the next few days. Thanks for jumping and help lead this super fun activity!!!

Hello!! So excited you want to join our fe group ! If you have Facebook please find our cruise page Disney wonder feb. 16, 2017.

I have a google.doc posted with our open fe list! It is open til the 24th. :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

So glad you are joining our FE....I have my niece and nephew traveling with us. They are 16 and 14. Ellie is 16. Maybe they will meet during the trip....

Hello!! So excited you want to join our fe group ! If you have Facebook please find our cruise page Disney wonder feb. 16, 2017.

Please let us know your cabin number when you find out..I've added you to our list...Can you tell me first names of the adults? I'm doing something with a monogram as one of the gifts. Thank you!!

Please let us know your cabin number when you find out..I've added you to our list...Can you tell me first names of the adults? I'm doing something with a monogram as one of the gifts. Thank you!!
Please help us understand and be a part of this. Never done it and our first cruise. 2 kids 6 & 7 yrs old!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter