• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 16, 2008 - 7 night Eastern

just curious to know if this sailing was full as we are booked next year on this presidents week cruise? anyone book gty 12 - if you did what did you get? thanks

I believe the crusie was full, I book a 12 on a gty and ended up in a 10.

For what it's worth...the weather was PERFECT!!

I was told they had a couple of Cat. 4 and 5 rooms left at sailing time. I unfortunately could not upgrade because I needed connecting rooms.

The weather was perfect. We also have booked our cruise for president's week next year. As always the Magic is a blast to be on and we can't wait for our next cruise!!!

HI,

We went to Guest services and they said there weren't any available cabins. Oh well, we were quite happy with our rooms and had a great time on the cruise. The weather was wonderful. Our room steward and servers were the best.

Our son had the best time in the Stack and made lots of friends. I do hope they make some adjustments in the kids program for the tween set. Our daughter was too young for the Stack and too old for the Oceaneer Club/Lab. OceanQuest was only open for a short time each day. Not really enough time to make friends. She still had a great time. We all did.

We'd all love to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter