• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 16, 2008 - 7 night Eastern

So I had to come to the office this morning...:headache: some unfinished business.
We are looking forward to meet you all. It has been a pleasure sharing with you the anticipation of our vacation and yours. Our DD has requested to be picked up early from her school and I may just do that. We'll start our driving adventure later on this afternoon. The weather seems to be great all the way through :drive:
Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip as you will be in ours.
Take care and see you onboard :thumbsup2

Alfredo

Last minute computer check before I shut it down! We're leaving for the airport in an hour. See you all real soon!
Kathryn

I'll hold down the fort here & watch over your thread

Have fun everyone :cool1: Wishing you all calm seas & warm weather.

Can't wait read all of your reports

One more year, & I will be on the Magic :thumbsup2

Hoping some or all of you will join me

After an awesome day at Discovery Cove today (super nice weather), we're headed to the shuttle tomorrow and look forward to meeting everyone! DS10 and DS8 called Discovery Cover paradise and didn't want to leave. The prospect of the ship tomorrow, though, was enough to encourage them. :) :thumbsup2

Hope you had a Magical Cruise!
I was able to capture a few pics of you leaving this evening! I hope you had a great time with your new friends!

Two Palms Webcam
http://www.snapto.twopalms.com/

Ron Jon Webcam

RJ1.jpg
Rj2.jpg

RJ3.jpg

Nice photos, thank you (and Go Bucks!). Beautiful FL day, very sunny and warm. Fun Adventures Away kickoff party and a nice show. Lumiere's for dinner later and we're off! :woohoo:

The Magic was wonderful as always! It was great fun meeting everyone on Saturday.

Thanks to all of the people who participated in the Fish Board Extender swap. It was fun to see what was waiting for us when we came back to the room. We had some creative people traveling with us.

The trip home was long and the airline lost 2 pieces of luggage. Both flights were delayed. And now there is lots of :laundy: to catch up on.

THanks to everyone who helped make it a memorable vacation.

It was great meeting everyone!

Yes, our flights were delayed also. One of us has her suitcases unpacked and her laundry done. The other one doesn't. Anyone want to guess which one is unpacked?

We had a great dinner grouping from the boards. I've never laughed so much!!!!!

Kathryn

It was great meeting everyone!

Yes, our flights were delayed also. One of us has her suitcases unpacked and her laundry done. The other one doesn't. Anyone want to guess which one is unpacked?

We had a great dinner grouping from the boards. I've never laughed so much!!!!!

Kathryn

Quack!

I will be uploading photos this weekend. Stay tuned.

Our last piece of luggage arrived last night:cool1:

Now I can finish unpacking and get back to normal.

We really miss the cruise.

It was a wonderful cruise! I traveled with Sister Pate and was fortunate to meet Kathryn and her daughter. We had a wonderful time together. However, I have been able to do only the laundry I absolutely need and I'm not unpacked hardly at all! My house is a mess, the kids grades went down, but it's all good- I spent a fantastic week with just "the girlfriends" and now I'm ready to tackle those house and kid issues again.
Oh Canada!

It was great meeting everyone! Thanks to everyone in the fish extender exchange! We enjoyed all of the gifts that you left us! It was especially fun to hang the dis magnets on our door!
We had a hard time finding our luggage, as it was scattered around the orange goofy section. Try to find two black suitcases in a sea of black suitcases. The flowered ones were easy to find.
We also arrived home late due to plane delays, but we're home, and settled back in again.
Sure was a fun time, so thank you everyone!:) :) :)
Susan

Oh, you may want to know that even though we paid for Disney air program, and were assigned usair flights by disney, usair is not participating in the air program any more.:confused3 We had to find and handle our own luggage just as if Disney had not booked us. We had no idea this would happen , so I had not brought our luggage straps, and actually brought more than I could handle or would have brought if I realized Disney would not be handling ours the way they did for their Delta, etc. people.
Oh well,
Hope you are settled in.
Susan

Thanks to everyone in the fish extender exchange for all of the fun gifts!!
The children really enjoyed them!
We are back home. We also had delayed flights on Saturday, but we're here now. Pittsburgh sure is snowy.
We really enjoyed meeting everyone!
Carol :3dglasses

We were also delayed on our flights going to Orlando by two hours and Orlando back to New York our delay was four hours. We just received an email today from Jetblue for almost $300 per person vouchers for future flights. Obviously, people complained!! I am glad to see Jetblue make good.

just curious to know if this sailing was full as we are booked next year on this presidents week cruise? anyone book gty 12 - if you did what did you get? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter