February 15, 4-Night Cruise Report

dis4u2love

Earning My Ears
Just got back from the 4-night cruise. I must say I will be sticking with the 7-night cruise. This was my first 4-night. I took the 7-night eastern 6 months ago in August and I must say I felt the difference in the level of service I received.

The weather was great! On day 4 wich was sea day it was a bit windy and cold. Warmed up a bit in the afternoon.

The Golden Mickey's show is a must see.

How I wish you could have said a little bit more about it, for joy of those of us who are waiting with bated breath for our own cruise.

Originally posted by dis4u2love
Just got back from the 4-night cruise. I must say I will be sticking with the 7-night cruise. This was my first 4-night. I took the 7-night eastern 6 months ago in August and I must say I felt the difference in the level of service I received.

The weather was great! On day 4 wich was sea day it was a bit windy and cold. Warmed up a bit in the afternoon.

The Golden Mickey's show is a must see.
We were on the same cruise and although we never took a seven day cruie (or any other cruise for that matter) we thought the service was outstanding. It was definitely cold on the day at sea, but the people on the ship couldn't have been nicer. Have you tried any other cruise lines? What was the best?

We were on the same cruise, too. But I have to say that the cold was NOTHING compared to what we get here in Upstate New York. It was like summer to us. I think we're going to try doing a cruise next time in March...maybe a little bit warmer. Just taking a poll here...did either of you get stung by jellyfish at CC?:earseek:

I just wanted to let everyone know we had the best time of our lives on the cruise. We got a free upgade which was great.

People on the ship were fantastic. Service was great. Weather was pretty good.( a lot better than upstate NY)

Only negitive thing is I am pretty sure some one stole our drivers liciences out of our stateroom. They were in the room safe, but we have not seen them since we put them in the safe after Castaway cay. We went to get them out the last night of the cruise and they went there. We tore our stateroom apart top to bottom. Looked in every pocket and every bag.

I did not make a big scene because it is beyond me how they could of got stolen.

Still a great cruise and still would do it again in a heart beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter