February 14, 2013: 3 night Bahama- Valentines Day on the Dream

Wah! So sorry we missed the cut-off for the FE. We will definitely have our FE with us, and bring along a few bits of pixie dust for little ones. Can't wait to cruise with you all!

Erica
:banana:

It is a vote of 6 of the 10 cabins involved to add another group. Again if there is an issue such as the costs to get more supplies to make FEs please drop me a PM and I will let people know without throwing you under the bus.

For me I'm a yes.

Jim

I vote yes as well. The more the merrier.

pirate:
Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Yes from me and my brother and sister-in- law are on this cruise too so I am waiting for confirmation from them, but I might need to request another vote for them to join FE too. I will let you all know. Thanks and Happy New Year! I know it will be great because we sail in a few days!!! =)

Hello Fun People!

We just booked this cruise on a whim yesterday. We have a cruise planned on the Dream this Summer with our niece. The price was awesome, and we got a great stateroom. It's going to be a fantastic Valentine's Day!

:love::love::love::love:

Welcome!! Awesome news about the deal :) My girls are really looking forward to this cruise :)

Hey everyone can we add 1 more cabin to fish extender? My brother, sister-in-law and nieces ages 9 and 5 are joining us on this cruise and would like to participate in Fish Extender since it is their first Disney cruise.

I know we probably need a vote since that is what we had to do with the last two rooms that added, but could we please vote?

Please Let me know

Thanks!
Jill

TJFrack said:
Hey everyone can we add 1 more cabin to fish extender? My brother, sister-in-law and nieces ages 9 and 5 are joining us on this cruise and would like to participate in Fish Extender since it is their first Disney cruise.

I know we probably need a vote since that is what we had to do with the last two rooms that added, but could we please vote?

Please Let me know

Thanks!
Jill

They can have our spot if you'd like. I've been on the fence about the FE and I've finally decided I'd rather not participate. This is our first cruise and I'd rather not have one more thing to have to plan/do/worry about. Sorry! Thanks for understanding!

Getting confusing but here is where I think we stand -

ericapixiedust will be taking Missypyxi's place (first come)

We have five votes for adding a new cabin which will go to TJFrack's family

Any issues with these please let me know otherwise once I know if we will get the six I will send out a new list reflecting the changes.

Jim

Superb! Will I get a list of the stateroom numbers, group members, names, genders, ages, etc? Awesome. Please be aware that no one in our cabin drinks alcohol, so I politely ask that bottles of champagne be sent to that OTHER gorgeous redhead. Thanks!!

Will we have time between dinner and the Pirate Deck Party to assemble so we can be together as a group? That will be super fun! Also, is anyone other than us super-dorks bringing pirate outfits? No? That's what I thought, but I never miss an opportunity to put on a costume.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Erica

Will we have time between dinner and the Pirate Deck Party to assemble so we can be together as a group?

There was talk about getting together. The last (and first) cruise we met up on the first day so one we could pass info out to the FEs about cabin changes. Happens when people get upgrades at the terminal but also just to put faces on the other DISers.

BTW, Amy and I are looking for some table mates who may want to share the dining. We did this on our last cruise with another childless couple. Not that Amy and I hate kids but being childless (by choice) leaves us uncomfortable at a table filled with couples and kids.

Jim

That is a bang-up idea! We love children as well, but look forward to stimulating grown-up conversation at the dinner table. Let's do it!

Erica

Meet up sounds super fun. Please let us know where and when. I am getting very excited.....

Counting down the days!

Karen

Just in case anyone hasn't been counting. 41 days and a wake up until boarding!
:hourglass

Meet up sounds super fun. Please let us know where and when. I am getting very excited.....

Counting down the days!

Karen

Actually I will have to bow out of this as I haven't been on this class of Disney ships. I have only been on Magic. If one of the seasoned salts would like to suggest a place and time?

Jim

Oops, hit "send" too soon! It does have entertainment in the evening though so an earlier meet up may be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter