February 14, 2013: 3 night Bahama- Valentines Day on the Dream

Hi DH and I may be joining you! We are supposed to be at a convention in Ft Lauderdale from the 10-13th of Feb - and were thinking about going to WDW - but LOVE DCL cruising - we just came back from the Oct Wonder Cruise to Hawaii - and didn't think we could ever do less than 14 nights again - but when comparing costs of 3 days at the parks - or a 3 night cruise on the DREAM (we've only cruised on the Magic (3 times) and the Wonder (once) the DREAM Wins!! Just trying to finalize convention plans before we book!!! Hope we will be joining you! :-)

Sorry I haven't got the new list out, been hectic with the Holidays. Just got back to town last night to 4" of snow and ice in Dallas! Kind of looking forward to the Bahamas :D

Will try to get the list out tonight but the change is plus one cabin, minus one cabin so it will be mostly a wash.

Jim

Please make sure all pertinent info from the FB group is also posted on this group as not all of us are on FB. Thanks.

Hello Fun People!

We just booked this cruise on a whim yesterday. We have a cruise planned on the Dream this Summer with our niece. The price was awesome, and we got a great stateroom. It's going to be a fantastic Valentine's Day!

:love::love::love::love:

Wah! So sorry we missed the cut-off for the FE. We will definitely have our FE with us, and bring along a few bits of pixie dust for little ones. Can't wait to cruise with you all!

Erica
:banana:

Finally got our GTY assignment. We were 6A GTY and got 7658, which is 5C. I know some people like to track the assignments.

BTW, we board in 47 days.

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter