Time: 9pm
Place: Adventurer's Club

~~Disers~~
yearbook50 + 1
englishrose47
WDW Poly Princess

Who else is going to join us?

I'm in!!!

(If I get approved for my apartment, I will live 1.95 miles from the Club as of next week!!!)

I'm in!!!

(If I get approved for my apartment, I will live 1.95 miles from the Club as of next week!!!)

Yay! Especially since we missed each other in October.

You are going to become a club regular aren't you? ;)

I'm gonna try and talk hubby into going. This will be our first full day at the world, so we may be a little pooped. Is there a fee for Pleasure Island now. I heard it was no admission at one time. How about the AC fee? Any ideas? Thanks!

I'm gonna try and talk hubby into going. This will be our first full day at the world, so we may be a little pooped. Is there a fee for Pleasure Island now. I heard it was no admission at one time. How about the AC fee? Any ideas? Thanks!
You can walk around PI for free at night but you can't get into the clubs. I think Admission to the clubs are around $22 a person, a plus ticket option or if you have a DDE card, admission is only $11 a person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter