Bytor01 + DW + DD14 + DS14
Skylynx
Aresentel + DH

Celebrations - Anniversaries
Arosentel + DH (Honeymoon)

Celebrations - Birthday
michelle9343's DD's "18th" Birthday​

Last edited:
I know booking these opens up tomorrow for Platinum & Gold and Oct 30th for Silver & Regular guests.

We know we are going to book this cruise after the initial opening craziness is over, so might as well make the official thread!

This will be my 5th Disney Cruise & my husband's 4th. We will be celebrating a delayed anniversary on this trip as our anniversary would be the week prior but we want to visit some place new! This will be our 2nd Eastern trip but our first visit to Tortola.

We are booked too! This will only be our 3rd Disney cruise. Did the final Southern on the Magic last month...it was fantastic but both daughter and I were sick for most of the cruise. Looking forward to the Fantasy!

We are booked too! This will only be our 3rd Disney cruise. Did the final Southern on the Magic last month...it was fantastic but both daughter and I were sick for most of the cruise. Looking forward to the Fantasy!

pixiedust::welcome:pixiedust:

Sorry you were sick last cruise! That is never fun. The southern cruises look like such great choices!

All of them. Maybe Alaska wins as favorite.

Alaska is so pretty! When I was a teenager, my parents & I did a Celebrity cruise there & I remember it being so serene! One day I'll convince my husband to do one.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

After cruising the Dream in February as a group of 16 (4 families), it looks like my family is aiming to be on this cruise for our every other year get together! We should be booking soon, so I've subscribed to this thread and will update when we know for sure.

My part of the 16 is me, DH, DS9 (will be 10), DS7 (will be 8 1/2) and DD 2 (will be 3, almost 4). My SIL is also a DIS member, so I'll direct her here as well once we've booked! DH and I are also booked on the Magic Copenhagen-Dover repo for next June as our 10 wedding anniversary gift to ourselves with no kids!

I'm booked on this one too. My sister (lolainkent) posted above, and we're going to have an even bigger group this time around. Looking forward to it!

After cruising the Dream in February as a group of 16 (4 families), it looks like my family is aiming to be on this cruise for our every other year get together! We should be booking soon, so I've subscribed to this thread and will update when we know for sure.

My part of the 16 is me, DH, DS9 (will be 10), DS7 (will be 8 1/2) and DD 2 (will be 3, almost 4). My SIL is also a DIS member, so I'll direct her here as well once we've booked! DH and I are also booked on the Magic Copenhagen-Dover repo for next June as our 10 wedding anniversary gift to ourselves with no kids!

Sounds like that is going to be a good sized family group! Its nice to have a plan for regular vacations as a group!

Enjoy the Repo! I hope to get on the European Cruises one day!

I'm booked on this one too. My sister (lolainkent) posted above, and we're going to have an even bigger group this time around. Looking forward to it!

That is awesome you all are going together!

We finally got to book our cruise today!!! We will be cruising to celebrate our daughter 18th Birthday!! We will be a group pf 12 ...This will be our 5th cruise.

hi guys!
I just booked this Cruise today. Had to move a October trip to February, plus realllllly want to go to Tortola!

This will be my 8th Disney Cruise, and complete our grand slam of the ships!

Super excited!

I never came back to say we had booked, though my brother did :) We're very excited and looking forward to getting to know some people before cruising next year :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We finally got to book our cruise today!!! We will be cruising to celebrate our daughter 18th Birthday!! We will be a group pf 12 ...This will be our 5th cruise.

:welcome:

A cruise sounds like a great way to spend your 18th birthday! party:party:

hi guys!
I just booked this Cruise today. Had to move a October trip to February, plus realllllly want to go to Tortola!

This will be my 8th Disney Cruise, and complete our grand slam of the ships!

Super excited!

Glad the move of your cruise got you to go to a port you wanted! Tortola seems so exciting to me as well!

Yay on getting your grand slam! I'm missing the Wonder whereas my husband is missing both the Wonder & the Magic.

Joining this thread. Really looking forward to this 8th DCL cruise, first on Fantasy, and completion of DCL grand slam....

The Fantasy is a great ship! This will be our 3rd time on her & it is my favorite, especially with the set up of the adult area.

I never came back to say we had booked, though my brother did :) We're very excited and looking forward to getting to know some people before cruising next year :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Glad you got all booked up!

My DH and I just got off the Magic on Sunday. We had a wonderful 7 night Western Caribbean cruise. We just booked this cruise. It will be cruise #12 for us. We have been on all four ships but the Fantasy is my favorite. We will be cruising with another couple - it has become a yearly tradition. We met them on a Disney cruise 5 years ago, became great friends and have been cruising once a year with them ever since. We also have a cruise on the Fantasy scheduled in November of this year. Our 4 daughters will be going on that one with us.

Joining the thread. We just booked this cruise too. It'll be myself, husband, and 2 daughters, along with another family of 3. We just got back from the Wonder....can't wait to go again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter