February 11, 2006 Roll Call

detroitdad said:
Hopefully those of you that haven't had a chance to make it will be able to join us this Friday, Jan 20th @ 10pm EST . The extra hour seems to help our west coast cruisers, but I cannot be held responsible for anything that I type as the hour approaches midnight :rotfl: If anyone new joins us, make sure to go to room 2 on this website's chat rooms.

Russ had the idea of making the list I'm putting together of everyones names and cabin numbers available before the cruise. Being the "Julie McCoy" that I am :rolleyes:, I can create a document and forward it to your e-mail if you want to receive this list. Just reply to the thread or give me your e-mail at chat on Friday./QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the time change! I plan to be there.

Kenda - that's good news. I'm glad your TA stepped up and honored the credit. More cocktails on board!

Dean - thanks for being the Cruise Director. My email is sweeks82@aol.com.

I'll talk to you all on Friday!

Suzanne

Hi Everyone,

Great chatting with you all on Sunday night.
Julie McCoy, I mean Dean here is my e-mail address:
ltraill@cogeco.net.

My kids are also interested in e-mailing before the cruise
DS 3 almost 4 and DD 9 almost 10. :earsboy:

Kenda, that's wonderful news about your shipboard credit, I'm
very pleased for you. As for staying the extra night, I'm jealous
I wish our flight would postpone untiil the next day.

Hey Everyone!
JulieDean! Add me! Add me!! lwinans@san.rr.com
I swear I'm gonna make one of these chats! The list will be great, cuz I have no idea how to post pics here, but I could email our door sign designs. I also designed shirts for our whole crew (8 of us) and they came out really cool! We're calling ourselves "Team D" :flower:

Hi everyone! I am looking forward to our chat Friday night. Thanks Dean for being our "cruise director". I would love to be included in the list distribution. My email is mjarvis@ppmbmg.com.

Oh I hope I remember the chat Friday night. I'm so busy and scatterbrained.......I need a vacation! :crazy2: ;)

PLEASE include us on the email list....sfeisen@aol.com

We are staying in 7505 & 7507.....although I pray everyday for a little upgrade :worship:

Susan
no documents yet

ps. anyone else getting a "Server busy at the moment, please try again later", message alot?

I saw your message Sweeks and immediately ran to the mail box to see if we received our cruise documents no such luck. :sad1: Hopefully soon!!

I've also been getting the Server message alot lately as well.

Lisa

I checked to see if ours went out and they said that they are being "bundled". I guess that means that they are printed and waiting to be sent out. The CM said they come UPS.

Hurray!! :banana: Our docs arrived today too! We also booked through Dreams Unlimited. Now it really seems sooooooo close! Must stop making lists and actually start packing.

Well we got 1/2 of our documents yesterday---just for the one cabin! Not sure why they wouldn't be sent together. :confused3

Dean

No documents yet here, but i'm not really surprised. We've moved since booking the reservation, so I'm guessing they'll go to the old address and then come here. We did get the kids' costumes though and bought the shoe holder for over the door. seemed like a really good tip. it is getting close! :hyper: i feel completely unorganized. :upsidedow I need to MAKE some lists i guess!! mb mary can just send me hers!!! :idea: i guess it'll be one of those last minute things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter