February 10, 2014 - Four Fun Filled Nights of Disney Magic!

I will coordinate the FE. As far as that goes I believe the best way to do it is "Choose your own". Some people may want to do room gifts. Some may want to do individual. Some may want one "big" gift while others may like multiple "small" gifts. To each their own!

Sounds good to me! I'm just going to confirm with everyone, but I think all three rooms will join in :-)

I can't find the Facebook group either :) we will also join the FE group...we have a few rooms :)

Send me a friend request and I will just add you to the group.
Brian Marx
Milwaukee
My main pic is a pic that says "I am a Color Runner"

I also just sent you a friend request :-)

Ill send you an email with all our FE info - I need to look up our room numbers lol

Thanks for taking on the Facebook page and FE!

The facebook page is growing and we already have a good FE group. Kepp the requests comming! The more the merrier.

My family is booked for this cruise as well.
It is my wife and I; our two kids, who will be 3 and 1.5; my brother; my mom; and my wife's parents, who are going on their first cruise ever. The rest of us all cruised the Magic back in January 2010. I'm looking forward to all of the updates on the ship and running the Castaway Cay 5k.

My family is booked for this cruise as well.
It is my wife and I; our two kids, who will be 3 and 1.5; my brother; my mom; and my wife's parents, who are going on their first cruise ever. The rest of us all cruised the Magic back in January 2010. I'm looking forward to all of the updates on the ship and running the Castaway Cay 5k.

Welcome!! This cruise will be part 2 of our back to back cruise. It will be my husband Bill, myself, our 2 boys Hunter (age 12 at sailing) and Brayden (age 9 at sailing). Also, my mom, step dad and nephew Matt (age 15 at sailing). Our family friend Rose and her grandson Maquire (age 6 at sailing) are joining us as well as my friend Brandy, her son JAC (age 7 at sailing) and her niece Kalani (age 15 at sailing). Can't wait!!!!!
PS-There is also a Facebook page set up!!

Come join the facebook page and let me know if you would like to join our FE group. I am looking forward to the Castaway Cay 5K as well. Training for the WDW Marathon in Jan as we speak.

Come join the facebook page and let me know if you would like to join our FE group. I am looking forward to the Castaway Cay 5K as well. Training for the WDW Marathon in Jan as we speak.

Requested to join the FB group! Have you run the WDW marathon before? It's so much fun!

I have never done a Disney race before. I am doing the Tower of Terror 10 miler in Oct and the full marathon in Jan.

Send me a message on Facebook and I'll add you.
Brian Marx
Milwaukee, WI

Hi there! We just booked!! Woot! Woot! Sent a request to join the fb group.(Jaime Swain) This is our 2nd cruise. Can't wait. We'll have 2 cabins. It's me, dh, our 3dds(9,7,2), our ds(4), my mom and my aunt. So excited to do/see the things we didn't get to on our 1st cruise. :cool1:

Are you on facebook? In order to put you on the FE list I will need to youw your cabin numbers. Thanks!
Brian

We just booked room 5513. We would love to join the fish extender. I sent a friend request to a Brian Marx. I hope I got the right one. This will be our 3rd DCL. Melissa & Jeffrey Hofmann, Haley 13, Macy 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter