February 03 2007 Eastern

Thanks for the info Tracey! That may be where we are heading! I do believe Pirate Night is that same night. I don't think things begin until after 9:30pm though.

I ordered us the Romantic Escape Package...you know, nice romantic escape...with two kids!:love: I loved the package and was able to book our Palo 105 days out. I love the idea of having a gift waiting when we get there! I thought about having the Perfect Gift do a package for the kids. I sent a basket to my friends from Shirley last summer...it was a package of movie candy and snack, DF said it was wonderful!

I pulled all of our clothes out today to organize and wash some things. I am itching to PACK!! But..didn't want to pack too early. So I guess I will have piles of clothes around my bedroom for the next 21 days...

I had my first cruise stress nightmare last night....I kept getting lost on the ship, and once I found my way it was time to leave!! AHHHHHHH!:scared1:

I can hardly stand the wait!!! I almost slipped in front of my son earlier!!Don't want to let the secret out yet!!
I found someone to take care of our kitty while we are gone!!!Ihavent even packed the first thing yet!! You are prepared miss Jackie!! I am in awe!

Has anyone received their boarding package from DCL? I am going crazy looking for it to come! I'm also a little concerned about our room since we have always had a verandah towards the aft and this time we have a porthole forward (way forward on deck 5). I'm sure it will be fine. I'm a Diet Coke addict and I need the walk to the back of deck 9 anyway.

My DD (10) has packed her bag - 5 shirts, two shorts, 3 bathing suits, two nightgowns and two sweatshirts. :rotfl2: I think I'll have to help her a bit by packing some clothes in our bags.

I still need to make my door signs and start making a list of things not to forget. My latest indulgence is the DCL screensaver from the Castaway Club site. The music makes me feel like I'm sitting at the pool cruising in the middle of the ocean.:cloud9:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
WELCOME TO THE 20 DAY DANCE!!!
:cool1: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :dancer: party:
:welcome:

HADD!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Sounds like your DD is a trooper, that's about what I will pack for our 2 week cruise, very important to have lots of bathing suits. :cool1:

SnowWhite2-from what I read, the packages come out about 2 weeks before the trip. So, I guess sometime this week!

Please excuse me now, I must dance....

20 DAYS 20 DAYS 20 DAYS
:cheer2: :dance3: :dancer: party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1: :dance3: :cheer2:

Geaux Saints!!! Who Dat!:yay: I wonder howhard it will be to watch the game in the ESPN lounge!!

YEAH 20 DAYS!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

party: party: party: party:

Don'f forget to post as soon as you get your documents so the rest of use can be jealous!

Keep counting down:hourglass

We are finaly getting that winter wearher that makes you dream of a Caribbean cruise!! I am very excited and look forward to meeting you all!

Oh my gosh...it was almost 70 today in Maryland! It is supposed to get cold mid week this week (I heard about 17 degrees).
I don't want my friends to suffer, but I really want to leave here when it is FREEZING!

We are finaly getting that winter wearher that makes you dream of a Caribbean cruise!! I am very excited and look forward to meeting you all!

Wow 70!!! We are covered in ice-not as bad as others. Its raining and about to turn to snow! Glad there is no school!

We just endured 2 days of below zero weather here In MN. We are looking forward to sunny 70 hopefully 80 degree days at the beaches:beach:
Can hardly wait!!

DCL Cruise Documents should start arriving today!!!:thumbsup2
Post as soon as you get them so the rest of us can be jealous!:rolleyes:

HADD!!!:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Isn't the mail not running today? And out of curiosity what comes in the documents?

This cruise can not come any faster.............we got over a foot of snow last night and it is still snowing here in MI. Now I am ready.

About 2 inches of freezing rain here overnight. Not really enough to warrant shovelling this slush. Our first real winter storm here. The golf courses can finally close for the season!

We're just getting rain here but it's supposed to change to snow overnight.

Your cruise documents have all the paperwork to register for your cruise along with your final cabin assignment for those who don't have one yet. The come to you via UPS or to your travel agent, depending on how you booked your cruise.

I just noticed from another thread that the Super Bowl Championship will be occuring during our formal night Sunday night. I assume many absentee males will be found by the television screens.

OK I don't want to be dumb but... what were the documents I filled out on line? Do I have to print those up and take them with? This is new to me!
I was looking at my calendar and realized I don't have much time left to pack. Where did that year go?

Is the formal night really Sunday???? We thought it would not be because of the Superbowl! Can't wait for the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter