February 03 2007 Eastern

OKWMEMBER said:
Hi Guys!!!

It took us a while but we finally booked today! We're in Cabin 2610. This will be our third cruise on the Magic. We'll post more soon.

Ahhh... :welcome: :jumping1: :welcome:

:fish: :fish: :sail: :boat: :fish: :fish:

DisneyDiva4ever said:
Hello all!

This is a little late...but I'm hoping I can still turn in my essay about my summer plans? Homework was never my favorite! Just kidding!
Erica J.

Erica, I sent you a PM

Gail and I are in our early 50's with no kids. I guess we're refered to as DINKs (Double Income, No Kids). We are DVC members, and as you can tell from my Board name, our home resort is Old Key West. This will be our third DCL cruise and our second during the Super Bowl. :thumbsup2 I'm the computer geek where I work :badpc: and Gail's a Medical Technologist. I have to catch up on the previous posts to learn more about you folks.

Oh, we also are the staff for two Burmese cats. Cat people know what I mean.

HADD!!! (Have A Disney Day!!!)

Hi all,
Due to some unplanned expenses around the house this summer, we had to cancel this cruise :sad2: :sad2:

This will be the first winter in awhile that we will not be on a cruise. Oh well, at least the house will be better off . . .

Please have a great time all and perhaps we will meet again . . .

OKWMEMBER said:
Gail and I are in our early 50's with no kids. I guess we're refered to as DINKs (Double Income, No Kids). We are DVC members, and as you can tell from my Board name, our home resort is Old Key West. This will be our third DCL cruise and our second during the Super Bowl. :thumbsup2 I'm the computer geek where I work :badpc: and Gail's a Medical Technologist. I have to catch up on the previous posts to learn more about you folks.

Oh, we also are the staff for two Burmese cats. Cat people know what I mean.

HADD!!! (Have A Disney Day!!!)

:welcome: from some fellow DINK's... (Kim & Mike)

Hey Everyone!
I am sorry to say that we will not be joining you on this cruise. :sad2: My son who is five really wanted to go to Disney World and my daughter who is three & 1/2 really wanted to go back on the Disney Cruise so we came to a compromise and decided to do the 4 nights on the Wonder Feb 4th and then do 3 nights in Disney World after the cruise so that the kids can have the best of both Worlds! I am a little dissappointed I won't be doing the Eastern Cruise again since we had such a great time in Feb. Hope everyone has a great time!!! :wave2:

Wow! So many changes since I last checked in! Welcome to all the new additions and I am sorry some of you won't be joining us!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We have squeezed a lot of activity into August before school starts on the 28th.

The kids actually asked to watch the cruise DVD yesterday and are regenerized with excitment!

:banana: :banana:

Just thought I'd give this a gentle little bump to the first page! :thumbsup2

How is everyone's summer going?

DD is getting married next weekend, and we're having 76 people at our house for dinner! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I'm getting a little nervous... DH is cooking. The tent has been ordered. Relax...relax...I tell myself...

I wish we were cruising next week! pirate: We'll need a break! ;)

Ahhh...bummer. DH & I will NOT be going on the FEB 3rd EASTERN after-all....

My DS is attending the University of Glasgow, Scotland for overseas studies with his college here in the USA. (He applied and was accepted after we booked the Eastern).

The whole family Aunts and Uncles will all be going to Scotland/UK for the Christmas holidays to visit w/DS. We will travel 14 days from 12/23 - sometime in early Jan. We are just finalizing all the details.

We are attempting to squeeze a run into Paris for a day at Disneyland Paris!!!!

So going on the Cruise will be tough as work-wise we will just be back a few weeks when the Magic sets sail.

Hope everyone has the best time ever.

I am bumping the Cruise up one whole year.

I will be calling DCL this week.

HAPPY SAILING EVERYONE!!!

:woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

MOMREK06...I am so sorry you will not be joining us! There have been so many additions....and subtractions :guilty: I can't keep track of who is still with us!

MDMMIM...best wishes on your DD's wedding! Let us know how it goes!

We need an updated roll call!!

Our family includes
Me
DH
DS 8
DD8

Who else is still with us!!??!! :grouphug:

HI,
This is the first time I have viewed this thread and am excited because my husband (37) and son(6) pirate: will also be on this sailing. We have been on about 5 cruises over the years, but never on Disney. We are really looking forward to it. Hope to meet you all on board.
Tracey
:cool1:

It has been awhile since I posted (probably 2 months) but we will definately be sailing on February 3rd. :surfweb: Myself, DH and DD (age 3 & 1/2) are very excited about the cruise.

Also sailing with us is DH's family. It's a 50th wedding anniversary celebration for his parents. DH's brother's family will also be joining us with his wife and three kids (ages 4, 4 & 6) and DH's sister with her husband and son (also age 6). Thirteen of us all together.

I'm the most enthusiastic of the bunch. I planned and researched and booked this venture. So, I'm sending a big hello to all my fellow cruisers :wave2: and can't wait to start planning a get together to meet each other. :banana:

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cathy
aka Mickey Fanatic 3

I haven't posted in awhile either :wave:

Me (31) Husband (34) Daughter (4) Daughter (1) and in laws (not sure how old they are)! ;)

Cathy,
Where are you from in PA. We are from Hampton Pa. (just north of Pittsburgh)
Tracey
aka smarttm

I'm from Lancaster County. Home of the Amish, Dutch Wonderland, Outlet Shopping, Strasburg Railroad, Sight and Sound Theater and American Music Theater (to name a few). South-central Pennsylvania. :cool1:

Cathy :cheer2:

Happy to see some activity on the thread.

We will be on this cruise with myself, DW, DD 8 and DD 15.

We are also located in Western Pennsylvania (Butler, just north of Hampton). Sing it with me "it's a small world afterall ......".

US too first time on cruise-ever! The kids don't know!! I can hardly stand it.
Its a good thing I have a lot of things to keep me busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter