Feb trip

Jonell

DIS Veteran
It looks like President's Day and Mardi Gras will be at the same time again this year. I know schools are out all of that week here in Louisiana. What about schools elsewhere? I'm hoping the parks won't be extremely crowded.

We're in Western NY and our schools are out the week of President's Day. We're pulling the kids from school the week AFTER President's Day to go to WDW (once-in-a-long-while trip and don't want to deal with the crowds).

Most of the northeast is out for that week.

We went one year and it is crowded. Not Christmas crowded, but definitely crowded.

We too are arriving on Thursday that week but we are staying through the following week. Expecting very high crowds the first three days then hoping they will thin significantly the week after.

We too are arriving on Thursday that week but we are staying through the following week. Expecting very high crowds the first three days then hoping they will thin significantly the week after.

Same here from NH . . .most NH schools are out the week after President's.:thumbsup2 Let's hope for awesome weather and low crowds. :goodvibes

The Presidents's Week crowds? Can it be any worse than late June early July?

We're doing Magic Kingdom the Thursday before that weekend - hopefully not too many people have the same idea. TouringPlans predicts a 5 out of 10.

The Princess Half Marathon is the weekend after Presidents' Day- February 20-22. I would expect crowds that weekend also.

We arrived the day after Presidents' Day 2014 and left the Monday after the half marathon. It was crowded until the day of the marathon. Not Christmas crowded, but crowded. We did rope drop and got a lot done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter