Feb Disney wine drinkers

aceharly

WDW in a jeep, 2 years straight!
I enjoy a little wine here and there and have a dilemma. I certainly don't need to drink a bottle every night at Disney, as my wife and 2 kids would not be happy. Anyone traveling to the WDW in Feb staying at the Pop feel like sharing the contents (not the cost) of a bottle or 2 after the parks?

Either way any fellow wine drinkers post what you enjoy at the parks. I frequent California Pinot Nior, California/Italian Pinot Gregio's and Australia Shiraz and Cab's.

Too bad we're not going to be there the same time! I love my wine (especially on vacation) but DH only drinks beer sooooo that leaves me to drink a whole bottle alone:dance3:

I'm pretty easy wine-wise. I like most decent Pinot Grigios, Saviogn Blanc and ocassionally gueversterminer (I can't spell that). I can't drink reds though- they put me right to sleep :faint:

My husband is a wanna-be wine snob. But we're staying at POR. Oh, well.

Dang, if nobody chimes in i guess i'll be pouring a bit of wine out.

I'll be there the end of Feb love my wine. Even make my own, it's great but will knock you.

Why don't you just buy the smaller bottles - they usually come in four-packs. Otherwise, you can also buy small foil-packs. This is what I always have for vacations since I hate putting a large bottle in the cooler.

Umm Maybe you could just go to the lounge and buy it by the glass. I would imagine you could then decide how many glasses to have instead of the worry of having a bottle.

Well, we tried to book today and the value resorts were booked, so we are staying at the POR. Sooo, anybody staying the between the 11th and 16th that want to wine sample gimmie a yell lol.

We're checking out when you're checking in...or else we would have been more than happy to help you out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter