Feb 9 2006 Wonder, anyone?

Colmenares3

Mouseketeer
We've booked our first cruise, a three-night from Feb 9-12. Can't wait. DH won't be on this one (he has to wait for our four-night cruise over Thanksgiving, 2006!) so it will be ds (8) and I. Anyone else?

Just got one quote back for this cruise....gotta search for a bit of a better price, though. So we haven't booked yet, but most likely will! It will be just Dh and I.

This will be just a quick getaway for us, and much too short of a cruise, but it is better than nothing!

You'll be hooked....watch out! DCL is just a bit addictive!

Colmenares3 said:
We've booked our first cruise, a three-night from Feb 9-12. Can't wait. DH won't be on this one (he has to wait for our four-night cruise over Thanksgiving, 2006!) so it will be ds (8) and I. Anyone else?

We justed added this cruise to our Feb WDW trip today! 7ds will turn 8 on the cruise!
This will be our second cruise -- did a 3 day Wonder on Oct 20, 2005. We also have another one booked in Sept! LOL!

On this cruise it will be me, DH, 14dd, 7ds (turns 8 on cruise) & 4dd. Our youngest dd isn't planning on leaving the kids club except to sleep. And that is only because she will be forced to.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

We all had such a great time on the cruise in Oct that we (obviously) couldn't wait to do it again!

I'm still trying to figure out when we can work in a cruise on the Magic! :goodvibes

What excursions does everyone have planned?

There is a group from South Carolina going. It is about 25-30 families cruising on the Wonder. We are all very excited! :cool1:

bytm said:
There is a group from South Carolina going. It is about 25-30 families cruising on the Wonder. We are all very excited! :cool1:

What fun to go with a group! We know several families that are going in April & May but, we couldn't convince anyone to go in Feb. :teeth:

We'll be on this cruise, and are doing 3 days at WDW afterwards. We'll be me, dh, and dd who's 4 like yours so I'm sure we'll see each other while checking in & out of the kids club! My mom and aunt are also going to be with us on the trip.

That big group of families seems interesting... sounds like it's going to be a pretty lively voyage!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter